What's new

CVs Required Urgently !

no fire whole armed forces of pakistan and put their weapons on sale they are of no use

What the heck is a dearness allowance? I want it!

D.A. is calculated as a percent of the basic salary. This amount is then added to the basic salary along with house rent allowance to get the total salary. Rates vary as per rural/urban areas etc.

I am referring this guy:

Name: Sir ZAID HAMID
Qualification: Doctorate in all sort of conspiracies.
Experience: Indian and american bashing for last 2 decades.

Suitable for all jobs even ISI and army chief:D

i will apply and i promise to halal 3000 ameicans and 200 indians before breakfast,lunch and dinner daily.

why only 200 indians and 3000 americans ?? you may need to explain your reasoning in the interview

its going to be tough interview for sure, dont forget to take some weapons, you may require to play duel :lol:

D.A. is calculated as a percent of the basic salary. This amount is then added to the basic salary along with house rent allowance to get the total salary. Rates vary as per rural/urban areas etc.

Why is it given?

I might be over qualified for it so I will just pass on this one , grapes are sour

I am more of Dr Evil type , energy death ray type , I am afraid hands on job is not for me

I might be over qualified for it so I will just pass on this one , grapes are sour

I am more of Dr Evil type , energy death ray type , I am afraid hands on job is not for me

so you are a alqaida in yourself...

sometimes gotta ply triac....too.....:)

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

sometimes gotta play triac....too.....:)

Hey why u wasting ure time ...Just ask Mr. Leon Panetta to head that organization cuz he suits this position excellently....and deserves it ...:)

he is the "Chairperson" of the alqaida...hehe...... he heads the interview, usually they keep it a secret about the panel who interview potential candidates....

Back
Top Bottom