What's new

CVs Required Urgently !

What about salaries, million dollar mansion, travelling allowance, dearness allowance.. etc..:undecided:

Salary: attractive package.
Allowance: 40+ percent of the basic salary.
Bonus: performance based

Note : we are not equal opportunity employer.

What will be the location.

What about salaries, million dollar mansion, travelling allowance, dearness allowance.. etc..:undecided:

bwahahaha if that ruins is a million billion dollar mansion then i am afraid a poor incentive

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

bwahahaha if that ruins is a million billion dollar mansion then i am afraid a poor incentive

Exactly.. it does nt even have a proper heli pad.

wel wel wel where are we heading. no jobs for those who need and jobs for those who are playing already in trillions so so bad to hear that companies,factories,mills giving preferance jobs and good salaries to those who just sit on air conditioned rooms travel through limos travel on tickets from companies luxuouroius life but simple common worker only get to work full time job harder in heat and gets what nothing yet that worker is like cockroach to companies if that workers stop working for all around the world alll billioniars will be pooriest of pooor so so sad to hear that hope you might think too on this

I have already sent my resume.

Now call for me the interview or I will smash a 747 on your building. :D :lol:

I have already sent my resume.

Now call for me the interview or I will smash a 747 on your building. :D :lol:

that can be some good and solid work experience for the job as well (provided you make it alive)

that can be some good and solid work experience for the job as well (provided you make it alive)

Not to worry, my boys Zawahiri Part 2 and Mullah Omar Junior will do it on my behalf :lol:

I think two more seats are going to be vacant soon, COAS & DG ISI

Back
Top Bottom