What's new

Current crisis and its roots

Miser? I am EVIL INCARNATE dontcha know? :D

Back to the topic, the world works as it always has, and always will.

Miser? I am EVIL INCARNATE dontcha know? :D

Back to the topic, the world works as it always has, and always will.
With such attitude there is no debates when that happens we go in to destruction mode- heads first

You're a cute kitten in a world of aggressive lions. Your views are "good" and cute, but it's just not
how the world works :smitten:
The very fact that good things starts with a thought and it moves to action...Now just coz we dont have good thoughts we cant expect good actions ...so thoughts do matter...what matters most is getting it out to a large enough audience to make a change

Personal atitudes do not matter in international geopolitics. To the better players of the game, every crisis represents a great opportunity to mold events.

Personal atitudes do not matter in international geopolitics. To the better players of the game, every crisis represents a great opportunity to mold events.
Nothing personal when it backed by research and points that carry weight of human lives!

Since for Americans any life which isnt American doesnt matter they dont see the bigger picture..if only as little as 1 American is killed on foreign soil, it becomes an issue but here the future of a whole nation is reduced to personal attitude and international geopolitics or crisis - where are these words when 1 American is standing the end of a barrel?

Selfishness doesnt represent international geopolitics either!

In today's world: Words, media and voice also has some strength!

Look how 9/11 was advertised leading to 2 countries being attacked which were later termed as a "mistake"...

The holocaust...led to the generation of a country which is doing similar crimes on the natives of the land they are on!

Geopolitics HAS evolved and small media does play big role!

With such attitude there is no debates when that happens we go in to destruction mode- heads first

The very fact that good things starts with a thought and it moves to action...Now just coz we dont have good thoughts we cant expect good actions ...so thoughts do matter...what matters most is getting it out to a large enough audience to make a change

Agreed :smitten:

So when is the community meeting to sing Kumbaya? :D

The evolution of international geopolitics practices is a given constant, but the basic principles remain the same.

So when is the community meeting to sing Kumbaya? :D

The evolution of international geopolitics practices is a given constant, but the basic principles remain the same.

Hey now, I agree and give importance to people that I am close to and their opinions, doesn't mean that's what I think :D

Politics is a game, no rules. I don't believe in good and bad, they are merely things society has created to allow the concept of civilization and a society to survive in a world, which is inherently an animal kingdom :D But I do believe there are things that help us coexist better and we should strive towards those as a species

Those things are not propagated...

This is where it is important to manipulate the system in a way where you can get to the top and still manage to not only hold onto but also spread those kinds of beliefs. But that's a hard thing to do, because the system is designed to keep people like that down. Which is basically what you are saying too. So I agree with you and actually think your opinions are wise :smitten:

Hey now, I agree and give importance to people that I am close to and their opinions, doesn't mean that's what I think :D

Politics is a game, no rules. I don't believe in good and bad, they are merely things society has created to allow the concept of civilization and a society to survive in a world, which is inherently an animal kingdom :D But I do believe there are things that help us coexist better and we should strive towards those as a species

Does better coexistence mean that we get to hold hands while singing Kumbaya? :D

Coexistence can work either if everyone tolerates the diversity of human species or there is only one uniformity. Both possibilities are sadly not achievable.

Has this way of thinking been successful for the US? Failure in Syria, failure in Iraq, failure in Afghanistan hated by Iran, multiple terrorist movements across the world (who are also operating internally), losing friends in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia and still not got what it wanted: puppet regimes.

Has this way of thinking been successful for the US? Failure in Syria, failure in Iraq, failure in Afghanistan hated by Iran, multiple terrorist movements across the world (who are also operating internally), losing friends in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia and still not got what it wanted: puppet regimes.

Yes, USA is such a loser in international geopolitics. Clearly it will be dead soon. Or not. May be.

Does better coexistence mean that we get to hold hands while singing Kumbaya? :D

Coexistence can work either if everyone tolerates the diversity of human species or there is only one uniformity. Both possibilities are sadly not achievable.

The former is with proper education. The latter is not something any of us want :P

The former is with proper education. The latter is not something any of us want :P

The problem is that even with education, the level of enlightenment attained remains very different, and hence a contributor to conflict.

Back
Top Bottom