What's new

Curious case of anti-CAA protests

And in any case the CAA is specific and only covers minorities from 3 countries (that too who may have have come in before a specific timeline). It does not affect current citizens. As for the uproar, the uninformed and the devious minded can keep making noise, this is now an act of law.

Hi, like millions of Indian Muslims I too am confused about what the CAA, NRC and NPR are in technicality. So, I ask you you to create a thread to explain those three in simple terms. It will help us.

Hi, like millions of Indian Muslims I too am confused about what the CAA, NRC and NPR are in technicality. So, I ask you you to create a thread to explain those three in simple terms. It will help us.
CAA is an approved act now...and its scope is limited to regulating (fast-tracking) citizenship to persecuted minorities from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh. These being primarily Muslim community nations, the scope doesn't include Muslims from these 3 countries. Besides, it only applies to those who may have crossed over before the time specified. All other individuals who seek refuge are still covered under the standard international refugee norms.

As for the difference between NRC and NPR, this is a good article which explains the difference

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jagr...e/amp/difference-between-npr-nrc-1577195978-1

Basically NRC/NPR basically identifies people without the necessary paperwork to prove they are citizens in India

So just like you are being forced to search for paperwork there will be many more poorer/village/country etc people who are Indian but have very little paperwork
This is BOTH Muslims and Hindus

However inorder to only harass and target Indian Muslims
A law was needed that would give any Hindu citizenship aslong as they could prove that they were in India prior to 2014

This is CAA

So now you understand how CAA in conjunction with NRC is targeting Indian Muslims

Now the Indian Muslims who are already oppressed if they have issues with paperwork the hindutva state can make them stateless
Take property
Take money
Confiscate bank accounts

THIS IS THE HINDUTVA INDIA JINNAH WAS WARNING YOU PEOPLE ABOUT

Musalman tou Musalman, bahut se Hindu bhi brainwash ho gaye hai CAA ke against mein.

- PRTP GWD
Stupidity confirmed !!! don't talk about things you know little about , but then most bhakths know very little except whats told to them on their morning whats app forward.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against daily discrimination.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against riots.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against questioning of their loyalties and occasional need to prove their patriotism.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against Babri Masjid demolition.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested regarding general issues that actually matter to them viz economy, employment, poverty, governance etc.

Suddenly in the wake of CAB, they have been protesting vociferously for weeks with patriotic fervor and zeal. Some of them are even sacrificing their own lives for an issue that doesn't affect them! Wonder where they get the energy to fight for this particular CAB/CAA issue.

- PRTP GWD
Election of Modi, Article 370 and 35A abrogation, Triple Talaq has opened the eyes of Muslims

Ok, this is amply clear about who needs to understand. NPR//NRC is Not a lay, CAA is. They are not interested related. The only Indian Muslims who need to fear CAA are the ones who dont understand it. Period

As for NPR and NRC, yes that will happen too..and with the objective of creating a proper democracy....not a shithole like the UK where islamists run riot in London under a **** mayor

i am not interested in india's internal matter, i dont want other Pakistanis to get involved in this shit, lets them do what ever they want with their own citizens and just closed Pakistani borders with India with strict surveillance so that no indian could cross over to Pakistan not even Muslims and Christians.

Election of Modi, Article 370 and 35A abrogation, Triple Talaq has opened the eyes of Muslims
Except for CAA, all other laws are ok. And caa is suspect only because of bjp government's behavior. If it really wanted to help the minorities from the 3 countries, no one would object. But BJP is just using it to target the muslims and get brownie points from hindus. But they have lost a lot of moderate hindu votes with this blatantly divisive move. I have voted twice for bjp in the last elections but now I wont. They have lost direction and are into openly low class politics.

i am not interested in india's internal matter, i dont want other Pakistanis to get involved in this shit, lets them do what ever they want with their own citizens and just closed Pakistani borders with India with strict surveillance so that no indian could cross over to Pakistan not even Muslims and Christians.
Their have been murderous riots throughout the last 50 years involving muslims. Read up on the Nellie massacre in the 80s , then the ram janam bhumi riots in 90s, gujarat riots in 2000s and in Gujarat I believe every decade post independence riots would happen on a small scale. But muslims have not crossed over to any other country. I dont want to speak on behalf of the muslims but only they can reveal their thinking wrt the insecurity they feel in India. The media can be very sensationalist. Remember a year or so back , around 40 hindu Patels were killed in rioting in Gujarat for a local issue by the police , in just 2 days. Doesn't mean they will start migrating wholescale to usa.

DOES NOT AFFECT THEM ??
Do you have any idea about the CAA and how it is directly affecting the Muslims? If you are really that stupid then i pity you.

Prove it .How it really affect them

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against daily discrimination.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against riots.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against questioning of their loyalties and occasional need to prove their patriotism.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested against Babri Masjid demolition.

For 70 years, Indian Muslims never/rarely protested regarding general issues that actually matter to them viz economy, employment, poverty, governance etc.

Suddenly in the wake of CAB, they have been protesting vociferously for weeks with patriotic fervor and zeal. Some of them are even sacrificing their own lives for an issue that doesn't affect them! Wonder where they get the energy to fight for this particular CAB/CAA issue.

- PRTP GWD
Who said it was Indian Muslims ?
It was radicals not common muslims .Few of them were misguided.
Possibly funded by the foreigners .
An elaborate long term plan for changing the demography of India.
Spectacularly failed and neutralised

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom