What's new

Cultural aggression creating demand for Indian goods in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have defeated them every time we faced them, we have also defeated them in 1971 on both eastern and western fronts, and gifted independence to East Pakistan/Bangladesh. In short, our army has created a new country and reduced another by half, how many armies in the world have accomplished that? :)

But you guys are again drifting away from the topic, stay on the topic please..

You didn't defeat sh*t.

At the last moment when Indian tanks were travel-worthy here in the winter (November-December), then your rag-tag army rolled in, lied about Indian troop strength and claimed victory. Pakistani Forces were morally and physically decimated, due to a long guerrilla war of attrition by the Muktis. Niazi was a first-rate nincompoop. If he knew how small the Indian Army's troop strength was, he'd have never surrendered.

We know our terrain, our land and the way to defeat an enemy on our soil. You don't know jack, and your generals know it. Macho bravado is in words only.

Manekshaw wasn't even *thinking* about an offensive from March until December because they knew the whole Army would basically drown. And Indian paratroopers didn't dare land in Tangail where Kader Bahini was.

And on topic - from your comments all of us Bangladeshis are more than certain that you never set foot in Bangladesh. You keep flaming because you want to increase your post count. From now on, you are on my ignore list. Genuine Bangladeshi posters please also put this guy on your ignore list. My time is too important to reply to you.

@WAJsal bhai, aapki meherbani-se please delete any further Bangladesh-related threads in the Bangladesh defence section started by by Indian PDF posters. These are (as we have all seen) simply troll-baiting threads.

Please also delete any threads started by False-flagger Bangladeshis who are in reality Indians (genuine Bangladeshi posters please identify the false-flaggers on a separate thread please). These are all a waste of time and bandwidth.

You are no one to dictate who will come to BD section and who will not. Just to remind you, the topic is: "Cultural aggression creating demand for Indian goods in Bangladesh". It is about India also and Indians will put forward their points, deal with it.

And btw, don't give me those "Internet smartass lingos"...'son', 'kid, 'kiddo', 'sonny', etc. just sound idiotic and a desperate attempt by an intellectually challenged to sound mature.

I've never said kiddo or sonny that sounds like American lingo not internet lingo. It's popular to say lad or son in the UK despite the actual meaning. You failed miserably with that observation as you fail with many other things on here.

You didn't defeat sh*t.

At the last moment when Indian tanks were travel-worthy here in the winter (November-December), then your rag-tag army rolled in, lied about Indian troop strength and claimed victory. Pakistani Forces were morally and physically decimated, due to a long guerrilla war of attrition by the Muktis. Niazi was a first-rate nincompoop. If he knew how small the Indian Army's troop strength was, he'd have never surrendered.

We know our terrain, our land and the way to defeat an enemy on our soil. You don't know jack, and your generals know it. Macho bravado is in words only.

Manekshaw wasn't even *thinking* about an offensive from March until December because they knew the whole Army would basically drown. And Indian paratroopers didn't dare land in Tangail where Kader Bahini was.

And on topic - from your comments all of us Bangladeshis are more than certain that you never set foot in Bangladesh. You keep flaming because you want to increase your post count. From now on, you are on my ignore list. Genuine Bangladeshi posters please also put this guy on your ignore list. My time is too important to reply to you.

@WAJsal bhai, aapki meherbani-se please delete any further Bangladesh-related threads in the Bangladesh defence section started by by Indian PDF posters. These are (as we have all seen) simply troll-baiting threads.

Please also delete any threads started by False-flagger Bangladeshis who are in reality Indians (genuine Bangladeshi posters please identify the false-flaggers on a separate thread please). These are all a waste of time and bandwidth.

He will definitely be ignored, ruza is here so I doubt I will engage in a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom