What's new

CTD detains Afghan national, seizes explosives

Answer me first who gave weapons to ISIS??

I will reply you about India after that.

Do you really think Americans are behind India?? I don't think so.
An ally and investigator has made the claim that Mariot was done by CIA chief Leon Pannetta and other allies. There is no proof of course but Americans turning a blind eye to Indian designs in Afghanistan and use of their soil for attacks on us are plain for us to see. Nazir's killing too came at a weird time when he was ready to wage war on TTP and lets not forget Abdullah Mehsud and Muslim Khan's release from prison for no reason at all and they subsequent war against Pakistan. Surprising Muslim Khan, the terrorist did not kill one American while he lived there but slew thousand+ Pakistanis.

An ally and investigator has made the claim that Mariot was done by CIA chief Leon Pannetta and other allies. There is no proof of course but Americans turning a blind eye to Indian designs in Afghanistan and use of their soil for attacks on us are plain for us to see. Nazir's killing too came at a weird time when he was ready to wage war on TTP and lets not forget Abdullah Mehsud and Muslim Khan's release from prison for no reason at all and they subsequent war against Pakistan. Surprising Muslim Khan, the terrorist did not kill one American while he lived there but slew thousand+ Pakistanis.
Agreed.

Pakistan has defeated the U.S. aims in AfPak! This is a fact gents. Undeniable now...........This is a massive victory.

What is happening now is due to this. Trump will try his hand, where Bush/ Obama failed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom