PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Cross border shelling injures six in NW
Agencies Agencies
40 mins ago

The incident took place in the Garlami area of North Waziristan. —AFP

DATTAKHEL: Six mortar shells landed in the Dattakhel area of the North Waziristan tribal region, near the Afghanistan border, wounding six people, four of them children, security officials said.

According to official sources, the Nato forces had allegedly fired the mortars from the Afghanistan side in the area of Garlami of the tribal region.

Two combat jets had on Wednesday violated the Pakistan’s airspace and remained in the North Waziristan’s region for 15 minutes.

Cross border shelling injures six in NW | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

At first sight I thought that may be India-Pakistan border but it is restive north of the Pakistan.

kiyani lost all my respect now, i cant even say anything to zardari anyway because he dgaf.

We have to win over the population in North Waziristan. Army operations have already created a lot of anger amongst the people who seek revenge for little things.

People are still angry about Operation Meezan, They say helecopter gunships struck at civilians. I say this because I have talked to people from there for research on my book

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

yesterday their fighters confirm targets today bomb by gound units simple case of failure PAF PA .:fie:

Other than loosing faith in the politicians (which I must admit I never had) I am losing faith in the army too. It can't protect us against NATO, neither from terrorists nor sectarian attacks. We lost half the country in 1971 and this is our defense capability?

We have to win over the population in North Waziristan. Army operations have already created a lot of anger amongst the people who seek revenge for little things.

People are still angry about Operation Meezan, They say helecopter gunships struck at civilians. I say this because I have talked to people from there for research on my book

they have right to ask question from us .can you defend us ? answer is no .then why the hell bomb us daily ?

NATO is turning from bad to worst! That is a blatant invasion and provocation for war! Hold on Bros!....:china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom