What's new

Cross-border raid: Strategic analysts laugh off Indian claim

NEW DELHI: India has backtracked on its claim that 150 soldiers were airdropped across the border in Azad Jammu and Kashmir to launch surgical strikes.

The denial came from Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore who told The Hindu, a leading Indian daily, that no aerial operations were involved.

Yesterday Indian media ran stories that “150 soldiers” were dropped across LoC by helicopter.

“There were no aerial strikes,” Mr. Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, said.

He confirmed that the Indian Army crossed the LoC “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”.

“That is not like crossing the International Border.” The targets were “launch pads”, he said, which are temporary in nature.

The Indian information minister’s u-turn lends credence to Pakistan version which says its soldiers repulsed ground incursion.

Pakistan has trashed Indians’ claims of surgical strikes as fabricated and unfounded, saying that Indian resorted to unprovoked shelling on Pakistani posts in five sectors, resulting in the martyrdom of two troops. – SAMAA

Pakistan has nothing to worry. India is a pacifist nation. No surgical strikes were carried out, nor will they ever be. Please don't buy our defense reports. Please continue to be not alarmed and dismiss all alarm and precaution. You are too strong for us to touch.
:angel:

hahaha turned down from your claim in just 24 hrs wow
next time don't claim such thing to prevent yourself from troll

Just Curious, So many Conspiracy Theories Coming in my mind, May be its just me
> Islamabad Sit In by PTI...................APS Happened
> Rai Wind March..............................So Called Surgical Strikes
> Modi can't start a war despite previous threats that any mishap and we will teach Pakistan a lesson...............So Called Surgical Strike

Win Win Situation for Many..............But again may be its just ME o_O

You are retarded if that comes to your mind.
No offense.

You are retarded if that comes to your mind.
No offense.
None taken but the drama seems to have none other goal. Sur g kal strike to take out some random terrorists. I think the guy putting lives of 150 commandoes for 30 random terrorists at their imaginary and so called launchpads (coughs) is retarded. Untill and unless a hvt is targeted or there is a long term goal such a move which cannot be even proved is sheer stupidity

An actual report by a Pakistani Jawaan soldier RE recent incidents @ our LOC:
"Sir
attk was on my company . By the grace of God we have responded agressilvely . And push them back in their on territory . Killing 6 of them cfm reports . And we lost a one brave son of soil .

. Maj Usman Mirza of 8 NLI

Indian claim of surgical strikes - bull shit. Bastards dare not. It was not even a good cease fire violation by LOC standards. We are waiting for them for so many days.
They tried at four places. In my area, Alhamdlillah, they were spotted while still 1500 ms inside their area. We blasted them well and proper and they ran back with their pants down. In other sectors also, they were spotted much earlier. Thereafter, they settled for just an exchange of fire from a distance only. At one place, they were halted right at the LOC from where they ran back like jackals. Our casualties were due to mortar fire.
I am at Chhamb. They did nothing. Initially, they tried to cross LOC but we detected them well inside their territory and held them right in their tracks. They ran back leaving many dread bodies on the LOC. On our side, there are only two Shaheeds due to mortar fire. No Indian could dare to set foot on Pak Sar Zameen.
We have their eight dead bodies lying on the LOC opposite Tatta pani. Bastards can even lift them from there. Making totally false claims.
Very soon, they will be shamed as we will bring undeniable proofs.
Regards Sir
"

None taken but the drama seems to have none other goal. Sur g kal strike to take out some random terrorists. I think the guy putting lives of 150 commandoes for 30 random terrorists at their imaginary and so called launchpads (coughs) is retarded. Untill and unless a hvt is targeted or there is a long term goal such a move which cannot be even proved is sheer stupidity

Well, Indians.
Not much we can say about them, tbh.

After watching the Indian media for the past 48 hours got me like
mj-laughing.gif

Calm down...the minute Pakistani government said there were no 'surgical strikes' means that Pakistani government doesn't want to escalate.
just read your own ministers confession.
surgical.png
India did surgical strikes with ever new technology without any aerial strike, just to satisfy a stupid crowd of foolish hinduta

just read your own ministers confession. View attachment 339485 India did surgical strikes with ever new technology without any aerial strike, just to satisfy a stupid crowd of foolish hinduta

Lol, First they used the word surgical strikes in confusion, then they covered it in confusion by saying it was a cross border commando operation. When questions were raised as to how unarmed Mi-17's flew over such a heavy militarized area undetected (some Indian officials denied that helicopters were used, such was the confusion) , with commandos staying there for 6-7 hours with out any loss and return unhurt, they couldn't answer. There are no details as to what kind of launch pads were hit. Where are the bodies of militants , their funerals, why the local villagers didn't hear any noise , any gunfight, where is the damage from the operation. Even if one militant dies whether in Afghanistan or Kashmir, there is always a funeral with thousands of locals flocking to it, Indian story is like a bollywood movie, the ultimate stupidity of the writers of this story is that they decided that they should announce Indian troops didn't get a scratch , lol. Pakistan should put their captured soldier infront of the media, it will be publicly embarrassing for Modi regime, this drama would be a huge public embarrassment. There is nothing to prove. This Indian operation will become a laughing stock across the military academies of the world.

just read your own ministers confession. View attachment 339485 India did surgical strikes with ever new technology without any aerial strike, just to satisfy a stupid crowd of foolish hinduta

India may be exploiting a worm hole in the LOC which is used for surgical strikes and cross border terrorism.

And mo pakistani villager heard any thing or saw an explosion... or guns firing ... or fire burning.... nothing

Choices are
1- all the villagers along LOC are deaf dumb and blind
2- nothing actually happened...

Pick your choice

I think it's quiet obvious why modi government decided to go with this surgical strike narrative. All the sudden the war hysteria perpetuated in the Indian media and public has gone down.

Modi govt can relax now that the pressure is off. And No physical evidence will be shown as there's none and that leaves room for the Indian public to draw their own gallantry conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom