What's new

Cross-border attack: Pakistan's patience 'running thin' with Afghan Taliban

I was having the view that Pak should continue intelligence ops and go after HVT one by one. (As we were doing) But now since TTP are doing attacks so openly & frequently, its high time to hunt TTP even if it needs air-power.

Seems that circumstances are going towards that end. PA leadership would be under great pressure to do something of that sort.

I was having the view that Pak should continue intelligence ops and go after HVT one by one. (As we were doing) But now since TTP are doing attacks so openly & frequently, its high time to hunt TTP even if it needs air-power.

Yes I agree it’s time for Pakistan to do a strike.

No source was provided in the OP. I guess the tarnished name of tribune was enough to sniff out the pathetic attempt at opinion making forcing Pakistan towards a hot conflict in the west while cold front from the east strangles the life of the country.

To be honest, if i were state of Pakistan i would have told IEA that i am gonna help you guys in Afghanistan but BLA/BLF/TTP rats are mine to take care off in or outside of Pakistan.

I hate the idea that Pakistan relies on IEA to arrest these rats, i would have made a settlement with IEA to operate in Afghanistan to crush these filthy scums. Let the enemies know that we don't forget and wont forget our kids of APS and all the fallen ones.

There must be fear and apprehension from the state as the criminal Taliban network could resort to the horrendous violence they once did a decade ago with suicide bombings and shootings across major urban cities, assassinating militery, police, political, tribal, religious officials/leaders. Resulting in huge human and economic loss.

Stop distorting they are not against the fence and explain why many ttp has died in against recently... From their geopolitical calculus it is the contrary they wanna see even stronger pakistan.. They have selfish interests in pak army which is above your IQ to understand or grasp
I see, we got only top level IQ guy telling us that radical mullah regime which is ideologically much closer to TTP and thinks Pak as zionist state is friendly to us LMAO!.

This very thinking was prevailing in Pakistani society when TTP first emerged, half of Pakistanis were sympathizers of them saying.. "oh they are only calling for Sharia.." . Keep your IEA & your sharia with you. We only need to bomb them.

Pakistan is only doing counter attack as some TTPs are dead. Don't you see how many our soliders are martyred in just recent months ?? TTP could never have done so open attacks with freedom while NATO was in AFG. You tell me why IEA is hosting TTP cheif & all its leadership ??. How come he is able to move in convoys near Pak borders

I see, we got only top level IQ guy telling us that radical mullah regime which is ideologically much closer to TTP and thinks Pak as zionist state is friendly to us LMAO!.

This very thinking was prevailing in Pakistani society when TTP first emerged, half of Pakistanis were sympathizers of them saying.. "oh they are only calling for Sharia.." . Keep your IEA & your sharia with you. We only need to bomb them.

Pakistan is only doing counter attack as some TTPs are dead. Don't you see how many our soliders are martyred in just recent months ?? TTP could never have done so open attacks with freedom while NATO was in AFG. You tell me why IEA is hosting TTP cheif & all its leadership ??. How come he is able to move in convoys near Pak borders

You can distort yourself into fake cries but thats about it cause you are just irrelevant peasant.. The elite know ground reality and how to approach it.. Keep your peasantry in check..

Last edited:
You can distort yourself into fake cries but thats about it cause you are just irrelevant peasant.. The elite know ground reality and how to approach it.. Keep your peasantry in check

Well, I have not even started and you seems shaking LOL! .. trying to get personal and running away.

What happened ? Out of arguments ?. yep that happens when you see reality of all your illusions. Your childish commentary has absolutely zero value in front of facts. Situation never remain constant, it evolves, the border situation is dynamic.
You may or may not have noticed that i was against any sort of open attack within AFG till few months back. But as the frequency of attacks & apparent freedom that TTP is enjoying is becoming a reality. This let me think that our silence is being taken as weakness by both IEA & TTP. They have this belief that they can attack us anytime, anywhere without any fear of direct attack. This myth has to be broken. Pak needs to follow the murderer of 1000s of children & 70,000 people wherever they are. Even if they are in the lap of IEA

Well, I have not even started and you seems shaking LOL! .. trying to get personal and running away.

What happened ? Out of arguments ?. yep that happens when you see reality of all your illusions.
You would 't even understand the physics of how a bike rolls on the ground let alone state affairs and vested interests of countries and there is certain dynamics which is above you to understand but I can tell you in layman language they are not enemy but friends all insiders know this and their lines is not blurred... case closed

You can cite stuff from 100 years ago if you want but this is ground reality

There is one thing in common in All Afghanis, whether norther alliance, ex-ANA, liberal afghans, the diaspora, IS-Khorasan, and almost all groups within Afghan Taliban that is serious hatred against Pakistan.

Perhaps Haqqanis maybe little pro-pakistan group but overwhelmingly IEA has evil designs against Pakistan. That is evident from the safe heaven IEA is giving to TTP. TTP is launching attacks after attacks while enjoying safe heaven from Afghan Taliban.

Only way I see is to keep Talibs busy in some other front. Successful intelligence op would be to create chaos between Iran & Afghanistan border. Make them busy with each other. Right now they both got us in their cross hair.

How come you can make such conclusion ??..

Army has said more then once that TTP & IEA are one and same. Your interior minister said, the other day in NA that IEA has rejected to hand over TTP saying that they have fought with us, we will not take action against them. Why you seems to be protecting IEA always ?

Do u know the ones that attacked are Pakistanis that are hiding in Afghanistan. If taliban want to harm Pakistan then why arrest BLA terrorists? Why not press from that side as well? How is it that TTP commanders keep getting assassinated in Afghanistan? Pakistan with a professional large army cant control balochistan fully and u expect taliban to fully control Afghanistan so quickly? They are cooperating with Pakistan and that is good enough for us. These are the dying tactics of terrorists and they will soon vanish.

Do u know the ones that attacked are Pakistanis that are hiding in Afghanistan. If taliban want to harm Pakistan then why arrest BLA terrorists? Why not press from that side as well? How is it that TTP commanders keep getting assassinated in Afghanistan? Pakistan with a professional large army cant control balochistan fully and u expect taliban to fully control Afghanistan so quickly? They are cooperating with Pakistan and that is good enough for us. These are the dying tactics of terrorists and they will soon vanish.
Few TTPs being assassinated has nothing to do with IEA. Agencies can use any mercenaries or may have done it directly with own agents. Rather IEA fires back to Pakistani posts whenever FC engages in self-defense against TTP or IEA + TTP attacks.

I do not expect Taliban to fully control Afghanistan so quickly, but atleast if what you say is real IEA could have said it. They are saying opposite. Every other day, some local IEA commander abuses Pakistan even on their TV. Their Army chief statements are obvious. This is continuously happening.

TTP has only gained more momentum with IEA by kind of attacks we are seeing. Few TTPs being killed is not going to diminish their strength as they can recruit many times more from Afghanistan.

You are saying they are cooperating with us but then why Army & Govt are not saying this ?. Army & govt today again asked IEA to honor their promise.
Today:

Capture888.JPG

There is alot more going on than what meets the eye. Have you noticed with the Russia visit there is also a hint of Afghanistan recognition.

We have never seen so many targeted assassination be it BLA or TTP in the recent past.

See it all in the backdrop of events happening especially in the perspective of ongoing geopolitical events.

The TTP and BLA etc were deeply demoralised with the targeted assassinations going on. These recent attacks are a cry for legitimacy and moral boosting, especially in the back drop of China visit etc. The amount of predetermined propaganda campaign launched by the their proxies suggests so.

Do you know we had the same series of attacks back in I think 2020 when PDM announced long march, these attacks are done to create anxiety and frustration in the nation which makes them venerable and create space for their proxy social media influences etc.

Back
Top Bottom