What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

@nForce
na i am really bad in hindi.....thnks for correction will edit the post....

thank u

@nForce
na i am really bad in hindi.....thnks for correction will edit the post....

thank u

Refer to "The Arthashastra" by Penguin Publications if you want to know more and actual meaning of those very powerful words.This one is translated in English:agree:

Truly enchanting indeed!!
You can also get the book in Amazon.

Refer to "The Arthashastra" by Penguin Publications if you want to know more and actual meaning of those very powerful words.This one is translated in English:agree:

Truly enchanting indeed!!
You can also get the book in Amazon.

Thanks I will.....I am also inclined to learn sanskrit in my life sometime....:agree:

@ Asim: Dengue is prevalent nowadays in Delhi because of the incessant rains and resulting floods in yamuna river.

CWG preparations have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
@ Asim: Dengue is prevalent nowadays in Delhi because of the incessant rains and resulting floods in yamuna river.

CWG preparations have nothing to do with it.

The bad conditions at game village has added to vows and risk of being infected with dengue after all Yuvraj got it so you can imagine the risk to thousands of players

The bad conditions at game village has added to vows and risk of being infected with dengue after all Yuvraj got it so you can imagine the risk to thousands of players

My boss also got dengue a few days back. It can hit anyone anywhere. All that the organisers can do is maintain cleanliness and now that the PM has stepped in, things have started to change.

:blink::blink: OMG is it true?? So who is putting money on what ? i mean what West/goras are pinning on cancellation or delay ?? i guess the second one is more appropriate

Cancellation is just not possible after all we have spent sooo much on it. Delay in the worst case and even that is a very very distant possibility.

Back
Top Bottom