What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

India hasn't got used to the critics from weatern countries. So far India was the holly cow for these countries.

India was the holy cow because India was so far only a non-descript land of snake charmers for them.

Now as India is rising, they are finding it hard to digest and hence the new-found 'love' for us in their media!

muscle flexing ??? or acting sissy lacking guts to tolerate the truth and lacking muscle to flex for fixing the trash of CWGs you have created

fasana ji,u shud google abt the trade b/w india/aus,india/england etc.we provide them money;);););)

Don't know how true it is as the source is TOI but still some valid points raised by Mr. Butt.

Butt said during the 2002 Manchester Games, they stayed in a University hotel but made a fuss about that.
"I don't want to pinpoint any host country but I feel that the issue is blown out of proportion in this case. There were problems during Manchester Games as well where we stayed in a university hostel. That was the worst experience but we did not complaint. We, India and Pakistan, never do that," Butt said.

Pak hockey player Butt comes down hard at Delhi Games critics - The Times of India

Don't know how true it is as the source is TOI but still some valid points raised by Mr. Butt.

Butt said during the 2002 Manchester Games, they stayed in a University hotel but made a fuss about that.
"I don't want to pinpoint any host country but I feel that the issue is blown out of proportion in this case. There were problems during Manchester Games as well where we stayed in a university hostel. That was the worst experience but we did not complaint. We, India and Pakistan, never do that," Butt said.

Pak hockey player Butt comes down hard at Delhi Games critics - The Times of India

this was discussed in a talk show last night.they were saying that white have license to say watever.but here proof is present thats y they r dancing more.have they forgotten manchester,and morever facilities during australian games were bad.

and u can clearly see the english behaviour from the pak tour there.rest u can understand.

This also gives a reasonable indication that the Pakistan contingent will come to delhi. After all it is a great opportunity for them to improve rellations with India and why would Pak want to do anything silly by humiliating India in public?

Just see what Bopanna - Qureshi achieved. There are always positives to look forward to.

muscle flexing ??? or acting sissy lacking guts to tolerate the truth and lacking muscle to flex for fixing the trash of CWGs you have created

Muscle flexing,organizing an even like CommonWealth Games.....at first you try your hands at any of these,then we may consider you worth talking to....We have taken a dip in the water to know its cold or not.You, whereas are nothing more than a bystander.....Henceforth, go fish......:wave::wave:

Good to have the Pakistani sportsmen for being supportive.:tup:

last time i think Wasim Akram lashed out at a Australian player for calling India third world.

Wonder if Indian sportspersons have the mutual thought.

ontopic

This is the last straw to CWG mess.I wonder if it can get any worse.This is exactly the time where you prove by actions not bark threats.

Strange that someone here is equating this statement to self-respect.Respect is earned not gained by blackmailing.

well imho india shud have done something for pakistani team during england tour.these white need black lesson

Strange that someone here is equating this statement to self-respect.Respect is earned not gained by blackmailing.

Excess of anything (be it food, water, praise or criticism) is bad sire and that's when someone has to stand up and say:

ABEY KHAMOSH!

That's all Mr. Sharma did!

Western media chose to sensationalize and not criticize constructively.

And then some blame Indian 'orange' media!

fasana ji,u shud google abt the trade b/w india/aus,india/england etc.we provide them money

:no: trade is a mutual thing that does not mean that Indians should prove themselves unworthy of fixing their faults by trying to hush up rightful criticism .

This was a sissy behaviour in all its aspects. And i am dead sure India will not have insane decision makers like this sharma neither India can afford to cut business ties with these countries.

So better act than acting like a loser

:no: trade is a mutual thing that does not mean that Indians should prove themselves unworthy of fixing their faults by trying to hush up rightful criticism .

This was a sissy behaviour in all its aspects. And i am dead sure India will not have insane decision makers like this sharma neither India can afford to cut business ties with these countries.

So better act than acting like a loser

Relax. It was mere posturing and nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom