What's new

Crimea is Now Russian !!

1901458_678892895502346_180011709_n.jpg

Russia is processing step by step to take back the entire eastern Ukraine.

First it is Crimea, then it will be the rest of the region.

Russia is till now a loser in this game despite many brainless cheer team here. Despite many, especially the stupid PRC Chinese who rant Russian victory, losing Kiev, is the biggest humiliation a Russian can ever get. 10 Crimea will not compensate for Kiev.

Its like China losing Yellow river.

Until things develop further in favor of Russia, I would say things are in the favor of USA right now.

Historically it was part of Tatars.
That is equally absurd as Russia saying Crimea is historically Russia. It was not. Tatars are historical people of Crimea.
u seem to be bit angry at russian ,but hisorically you people are doing the same thing on greeks

Extremely fortunate to have a leader with spine, salute Putin!

Oh and party time for you guys back there, nicely done :-)
not just some jackass leader but under a EX KGB AGENT

u seem to be bit angry at russian ,but hisorically you people are doing the same thing on greeks

not just some jackass leader but under a EX KGB AGENT
Trojans and Etruscans were Turkic. We just claimed it back from Agamemnon.

And Greeks were doing the same to other Anatolian people, Anatolia was home to various civilisations who got colonized by Greeks.

Constantinople, Smyrna, Trapezous were all Greek colonys not their native land.

And Greeks were doing the same to other Anatolian people, Anatolia was home to various civilisations who got colonized by Greeks.

Constantinople, Smyrna, Trapezous were all Greek colonys not their native land.

Anatolia is your native land now? :coffee:

Anatolia is your native land now? :coffee:
Nobody said that, we dont claim to be native to Anatolia in contrary to Greeks who are also not native to there...

But today its our home and nobody can do anything against this.

PUCK, i dont recogonize this move, Russia, you want to make USSR again? so that we can pass you through the pain of breaking up again

Nobody said that, we dont claim to be native to Anatolia in contrary to Greeks who are also not native to there...

But today its our home and nobody can do anything against this.

Not true. many countries already doing everything to destabilize your country. Kurdish uprising. Sectarian War between Shia and Sunni will also spread into your soil from Syria. Dont close your eyes, your country will brake apart infront of your eyes. You will be surprised much. :tup:

Not true. many countries already doing everything to destabilize your country. Kurdish uprising. Sectarian War between Shia and Sunni will also spread into your soil from Syria. Dont close your eyes, your country will brake apart infront of your eyes. You will be surprised much. :tup:
Kurdish uprising? Its one of the most peacefull times since the last 30 years now.
No war will spill over, people like you are predicting it since years but it didnt happend and will not happen.

But i will leave you with your wet dreams since you are a little bit too excited over the Russian annexion of a small piece of land from a defenceless country, but the reality will hit you hard soon, so be prepared and mark my words.

Last edited:
I find it funny these little Turkey boys riding the nut sack of the Yankees. Turkey remains the primary funding and training base for islamic jihadists. Terrorism is born and bred in Turkey. Islamic jihad is the biggest threat to world peace alongside Yankee imperialism.
BS as allways.

I find it absolutely disgusting CPC is not cracking down utterly ruthlessly on Islamic jihadists in Xinjiang who are funded and trained by Turkey which is an extremist regime full of jihadists believing in 86 virgins.
Another BS again

Kurdish uprising? Its one of the most peacefull times since the last 30 years now.
No war will spill over, people like you are predicting it since years but it didnt happend and will not happen.

But i will leave you with your wet dreams since you are a little bit too excited over the Russian annexion of a small peace of land from a defenceless country, but the reality will hit you hard soon, so be prepared and mark my words.

:lol: what, Turkey going to unleash its Islamic jihadists on Russia?

BS as allways.

Another BS again

Turkey is the primary funding and training ground for Islamic jihad.

Do you support Islamic jihad? You're fine with that?

Back
Top Bottom