What's new

Crimea is Now Russian !!

Thank you I was briefly majored in literature & now I'm a master at LOLCAT meme.

128798827861311474.jpg

This is what I hate about Nationalist. Always leeching off of their country achievement. In order to feel something about themselves. I just called it insecurity rather than nationalistic sentiment. Hey dude, ever heard of personal achievement?

Romanian: 169.4 billion USD (2012)
Mine country: 878 billion USD (2012)

This is why I'm better than you according to you. Just because my GDP is greater than yours. Not because I earn it or anything.

Romania-20 million people (192 billion in 2013 btw)

Your country-240 million people....You're missing something chief :agree:

Instead of blabbing about nationalism maybe you should educate yourself instead of snapping directly at a country just because of what a random dude wrote in the internet.Don't act all high moral when you're being served the same dish afterwards.Talk about personal achievement "dude" when you're done generalising others .

I am not an insane patriot with "Romania strong!!" syndrome,i know we lack in many fields and we have a long way to go to achieve what others nations have achieved but i won't get leesons,insults from a butthurt moron who comes from some place where the GDP per capita is 2.5 times lower.

Romania-20 million people (192 billion in 2013 btw)

Your country-240 million people....You're missing something chief :agree:

Instead of blabbing about nationalism maybe you should educate yourself instead of snapping directly at a country just because of what a random dude wrote in the internet.Don't act all high moral when you're being served the same dish afterwards.Talk about personal achievement "dude" when you're done generalising others .

So? its still higher than you & we manages to thrive after the QE. if you look at other European country with less population like Finland with 5 mil a pops. What's so special about Romania.
If you need 20 mil just to achieve 190 billion just how pathetic your country is compared to Finland?

Finland: 250 billion USD (2012)

I am not an insane patriot with "Romania strong!!" syndrome,i know we lack in many fields and we have a long way to go to achieve what others nations have achieved but i won't get leesons,insults from a butthurt moron who comes from some place where the GDP per capita is 2.5 times lower.
images.jpeg

What's the difference between this guy and you? Hint: he's american.

Hypocrite much? I see you taking potshot at country clearly superior in every field compared to yours, tell me why its wrong if I did, but it's ok if you did it?

Again with the dumb nationalistic rhetoric. You don't want to be criticizes by me because of my perceived lower status its because you are a sad insecure child & you don't like it if your world views are shaken by others. Why don't you just admit that you're a loser that need a country in order to be proud.

admitting-youre-an-asshole-is-the-first-step.jpg

Last edited:
So? its still higher than you & we manages to thrive after the QE. if you look at other European country with less population like Finland with 5 mil a pops. What's so special about Romania.

Finland: 250 billion USD (2012)

images.jpeg

What's the difference between this guy and you? Hint: he's american.

Hypocrite much? I see you taking potshot at country clearly superior in every field compared to yours, tell me why its wrong if I did, but it's ok if you did it?

Again with the dumb nationalistic rhetoric. You don't want to be criticizes by me because of my perceived lower status its because you are a sad insecure child & you don't want like it if your world views are shaken by others.

Insecure ? I'm not the who started country bashing in here in a childish way.You're so stupid that you're projecting unto others what in reality is your persona . If you're talking about Russia,i have my very own personal reasons because what Russia does these days affects me and my country.

And about that video that i've posted did you know that while ukrainians got killed in the streets by their regime ,that guy,through his television, was broadcasting series about the glorious russian army ? That's freedom of the press for you,huh ?

Insecure ? I'm not the who started country bashing in here in a childish way.You're so stupid that you're projecting unto others what in reality is your persona . If you're talking about Russia,i have my very own personal reasons because what Russia does these days affects me and my country.

And about that video that i've posted did you know that while ukrainians got killed in the streets by their regime ,that guy,through his television, was broadcasting series about the glorious russian army ? That's freedom of the press for you,huh ?

I bash your country, not you personally. Except for that stupido part. That's why I said you are insecure. What Putin did maybe evil, but this Ukrainian thing affects the Russian more than your own. We talking about a country that its name can be literaly translated as "Borderland" as in Russia's Borderland. The country that put the blue in Russia's flag. Where its people actually came from. Ukraine spend more time as part of Russia than as its own country. So the thing that Russia did maybe wrong, but I can completely understand their reasoning for doing so.

Wrong as it maybe. Free speech or free press ensure the transfer of ideas making people more informed, knowledgeable, enrich the society in the end. The downside is we have to suffers through pundits like Glen Beck or whoever, but without Panteleymonov the Pro-Russian Ukrainian will be further isolated. In the long run though it will benefit the country as a whole.

The expansion will grow in the future. Russian Agents and Spies are all over Ukraine and soon Nazi Gang in Kiev will face what it means to be used as western cannon fodder against a Global Power.

I bash your country, not you personally. Except for that stupido part. That's why I said you are insecure. What Putin did maybe evil, but this Ukrainian thing affects the Russian more than your own. We talking about a country that its name can be literaly translated as "Borderland" as in Russia's Borderland. The country that put the blue in Russia's flag. Where its people actually came from. Ukraine spend more time as part of Russia than as its own country. So the thing that Russia did maybe wrong, but I can completely understand their reasoning for doing so.

Wrong as it maybe. Free speech or free press ensure the transfer of ideas making people more informed, knowledgeable, enrich the society in the end. The downside is we have to suffers through pundits like Glen Beck or whoever, but without Panteleymonov the Pro-Russian Ukrainian will be further isolated. In the long run though it will benefit the country as a whole.

Please inform yourself about the possible escalations,mostly Moldova-Transnistria issue.

Btw,you did insult me personally,and not only on this thread.Since you're willing to go to a rational discussion,i apologise for my insults even if you don't.

i wonder why indians are so happy about this ?

Most Indians here will cheer an *** or a corrupt witch like Devyani K, if it makes them look patriotic and as Justice Katju said most Indians end of the day have no sense or understanding of the politics of the world. However the policy makers of India are wise and realize what Russia has done has negated India's stand on Kashmir and hence Putin's first call was to India and China to assure them about the same. India can never support any referendum since it will backfire in Kashmir. Read the Indian MEA statement it has 1000 words of carefully & cleverly worded nonsense.

Please inform yourself about the possible escalations,mostly Moldova-Transnistria issue.

There's a possibility & nobody seems to be ruling those out. Yet.

Btw,you did insult me personally,and not only on this thread.Since you're willing to go to a rational discussion,i apologise for my insults even if you don't.

On other thread you said that Belgium colonization of the Congo is a "dandy" things. So, what do you expect me to said?

aa2726cc6aed8f4a776e7799dcb973cc.jpg

This man seemed to come from the era of Heroes. He challenged the West. And he wins!

Last edited:
There's a possibility & nobody seems to be ruling those out. Yet.

On other thread you said that Belgium colonization of the Congo is a "dandy" things. So, what do you expect me to said?

I think the discussion was more complex than with me arguing that even the belgians were horrified when they found out what Leopold was secretly doing.

I think the discussion was more complex than with me arguing that even the belgians were horrified when they found out what Leopold was secretly doing.

They were so horrified that they sweep the issue under the rug while secretly celebrating their genocidal madman. Why do you think that the Belgae still keeps the statue of Leopold? This is like Germany keeping the statue of Hitler.

Monument_%C3%A0_L%C3%A9opold_II_.jpg

is history flashing before you romanians' eyes yet?

Back
Top Bottom