What's new

Cricketing superpower BD vs West Indies

Mighty Bangladesh loses it's 6th wicket

Sometimes I feel Bangladesh cricket team should be banned. I hardly have a hope for them but literally tired of praying for them to do well... if ever...

There is a limit to everything... In 20 or so years, they have found only one cricket player Shakib... besides that they couldn't produce 1 even batsmen, bowler, fielder, cricketer.

6thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BD bit the dust yet again confirmed

In fact the WI NRR got better
Pakistan in trouble now, than ever before

I predict a Musfiqur Rahim breakdown. :lol:

182565.jpg

I don't think that its good for WI to beat Bangladesh because last time in 2011 WC, Bangladeshi fan thrown stones on them when they lost, they can throw grenade on them this time.

Mighty Bangladesh loses it's 6th wicket

Sometimes I feel Bangladesh cricket team should be banned. I hardly have a hope for them but literally tired of praying for them to do well... if ever...

There is a limit to everything... In 20 or so years, they have found only one cricket player Shakib... besides that they couldn't produce 1 even batsmen, bowler, fielder, cricketer.
Marriage is the key to success , Haina? :girl_wacko::p: How are you sir ji:-)

Disappointment, big time! BD team has no respect whatsoever for the expectations of the spectators. Pretty ordinary cricket by BDians.

I don't think that its good for WI to beat Bangladesh because last time in 2011 WC, Bangladeshi fan thrown stones on them when they lost, they could throw grenade on them this time.
BD play out of stadium always in new media or burning flags or stones :rofl:

Look face of bangladeshi supporters..Too shit team!! they were cheering up when India lost from Pakistan!! Where are all tigers gone??? hahahaha so funny

Back
Top Bottom