What's new

Cricketer Nasir Jamshed arrested for cheating in SSC-I exam

sparklingway

Reaction score
Cricketer caught cheating in 9th exam
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
By Khalid Khattak

LAHORE: As many as four candidates including a cricketer, Nasir Jamshed, who had played for Pakistan, were caught cheating during ongoing Secondary School Certificate (Class 9th) annual examination Monday.

The candidates Nasir Jamshed (Roll No 105268), Ghulam Mustafa (Roll No 105269), Muhammad Habibullah (Roll No 105292) and Ziaul Haq (Roll No 105271) were caught by the invigilators as the handwriting on their answer books during English paper (compulsory) was found the same.

The candidates were appearing in the exam at cluster centre of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) Lahore, on 49-A Lawrence Road. A case of using unfair means was registered against the candidates and afterwards they were handed over to the police. It is learnt none of the examination staff knew that one of the candidates handed over to the police had played for the national cricket team.

According to sources in the Lahore BISE one of the four candidates had solved the objective portion for all his ‘friends’, adding the act fell in category of cheating owing to which a case of using unfair means in exams was registered against all of them.

Lahore BISE Public Relations Officer (PRO) Qaiser Mehmood Virk confirmed the names and roll numbers of the candidates caught cheating but said he was unaware whether Nasir Jamshed was one who had played for the national cricket team. However, many TV channels showed the cricketer behind the bars at Civil Lines Police Station in the evening.

The case was registered under the Punjab Universities and Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malpractices Act, 1950. Nasir Jamshed had made his debut in ODI on January 21, 2008 at Karachi in Pakistan v Zimbabwe match. According to cricinfo.com, Nasir Jamshed had so far played 12 ODIs with 353 runs (74 highest). It added Jamshed was also part of the Pakistan U-19 squad that defended its title in 2006, beating India by 38 runs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a f**king disgrace !

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
262220.html

aaho din de time aye news pari si :lol:

Bechara parhayi main kamzor thaa to kya karay? :lol:

ha ha, he said that he was helping the person sitting behind him. LMAO :lol:

aaho din de time aye news pari si :lol:

Bechara parhayi main kamzor thaa to kya karay? :lol:

تپ چڑھ رہی ہے منہوس کی شکل دیکھ کے

Poor boy was injured for most part of his career. He played asia cup and injured after making 50 against India. Went dubai/Abu Dhabi injured before the series was even started...............

for half of his cricketing career he was unavailable due to injuries..

بھایی صاب وہ بیچارہ کرکٹ کھیلے یا سکول کا سبق یاد کرے۔ سال میں 6 مہینے تو وہ زخمی رھتا ہے۔

SSC 1??? i was something like 15 yrs old when i went for that exam... is he that young??

مان لیا کہ کھیل اور پڑھائی کا اچھا توازن برقرار رکھنا مشکل ہے لیکن بیغرتوں کی طرح پکڑے جانے پر لعنت ہو. نقل کرنی ہے تو عقل سے کرو .
ویسے سعید انور کسی اور سیارے سے نہیں آیا تھا . اور بھی پڑھے لکھے کرککیٹر پیدا هوئے ہیں .

اے ویکھو ہاکی پلیران دی قابلیت

capture2x.jpg

PS :- Stenographer's abilities are also on display "domical". He could have relied on spell check at least.

Last edited:
مان لیا کہ کھیل اور پڑھائی کا اچھا توازن برقرار رکھنا مشکل ہے لیکن بیغرتوں کی طرح پکڑے جانے پر لعنت ہو. نقل کرنی ہے تو عقل سے کرو .
ویسے سعید انور کسی اور سیارے سے نہیں آیا تھا . اور بھی پڑھے لکھے کرککیٹر پیدا هوئے ہیں .

اے ویکھو ہاکی پلیران دی قابلیت

بلکل سعید انور کسی اور سیارے سے نیں آیا تھا لیکن ا’س زمانے میں باقی لوگ بھی پڑھے لکھے ہوتے تھے۔ آج سے دس سال پہلے تک زیادہ تر کھلاڑی پڑھے لیکھے ہی ہوتے تھے جو اچھی طرہ انگریزی زبان بھی بول سکتے تھے جیسا کے آمر سہیل، وقار یونس، وسیم اکرم، امران خان، رمیز راجا، وسیم راجا اور بھی بہت لوگ ہیں۔

پرآج کل لوگ پڑھایی سے زیادہ کرکٹ پر زور دے رھے ہیں۔ جس کی وجھہ سے زیادہ کھلاڑی پرھے لکھے نہیں ہیں۔ آج کل رشوت سے ہی کام چل جاتا ہے پرھنے کی زرورت ہی کیا ہے?۔

----------------

yes you are right but unfortunately those days we had better education system in Pakistan. Nowadays bribe has become so common from primary to high schools so the child does not pay attention like before. He knows his parents are going to get him good grades after paying little money to the head teacher so they prefer playing cricket nowadays and eduaction comes second. If you see back in 80, 90s our cricketers used to finish their education first before entering into first class cricket for example i once heard Zaheer Abbas saying that he did not know how to play cricket until he joined college :lol: and this is from where he started playing cricket :rofl:

Good. Now he can play better cricket. Dumb ***.

he can work on the ball for fast bowlers, wait that's cheating toooo in cricket. :lol:.

That's not fair all students in politics parties cheat and no one can touch them if you are PPP PML MQM or JI you get special seats and cheat in exam, have seen that from my own eyes.

I saw a television clip of him today and felt sorry for him. Dude was seriously ashamed and embarrassed.

But arrested for cheating in Exams?? The worst I heard before this was suspension or gettting expelled..

Back
Top Bottom