What's new

Cricket World Champion (India) lost its ranking

Its very sad to listen that our Asian neighbour "World Champion(India) " lost its position in world ranking . Probable reasons could be:

Poor training.

I don't think so. Our bowling is also quite good these days. Just a bad time.

Over confident

Not even close. It is just too much of something that causes inefficiency.

Involved in gambling.

Are you serious!!? How's that supposed to affect players on the field? :lol:

Tandulkar selfishness.

For 20 years, he fought valiantly for the nation. He was the foundation of Team India's modern avatar. He took the game to levels never imagined before. He's allowed a couple of mistakes after all that.

Refusal of visiting Pakistan.

After what happened to your dearest friends the Lankans, do you really think that the players would be safe considering that they are from a country perceived as the enemy? Come on mate. Whom are you kidding with?

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now

Its Dhoni first of all and secondly, he's the best captain we had after Kapil Dev. Ups and downs are a part of the game. Despite current loss, we support Dhoni wholeheartedly. He has the capability to rise again. He's Captain Marvel remember? :azn:

Its very sad to listen that our Asian neighbour "World Champion(India) " lost its position in world ranking . Probable reasons could be:

Poor training.

Over confident

Involved in gambling.

Tandulkar selfishness .

Refusal of visiting Pakistan.

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now

Poor training. -- first of all, do you have any idea about India cricket team's training?

Over confident -- Where does the Indian cricket team shows over confidence?

Involved in gambling. -- There is no such an allegation from any side of the party involved in the series. How come somebody (a pakistani, not at all related to the India-England cricket series in any way) raise such an allegation?

Tandulkar selfishness . -- Really? Which of his action shows selfishness?

Refusal of visiting Pakistan. -- There are many other countries including England which is performing well in this test series, refused to visit Pakistan. And many of those teams are playing good cricket. And, how did this affect the India's England tour performance?

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now -- How did you know that?

Totally meaningless and baseless post filled with jelous for the sole purpose of trolling.

Scrap the IPL. Everything will be fine

Sorry to see english beat India in this way but I think the indians no longer seem to be hungry for success

ICB needs to change polcies and selction criteria. Tough training is the need of the time.

Second test against England proved my point of view. Indian should dig out the actuall problem in their cricket team.

The only and only reason to loose the series is too much cricekt.. BCCI is treating the players like machines.
Zaheer= Injured and out
Yuvi= Injured and out,
Sehwag= Injured and out ( He is not completly fit and according to latest reports he wont play ODI, then what was the use of him to add to 3rd/4th test?)
Gambhir= Injured and most probably he will be heading home soon,
Harbhajan= Injured and out.

Apart from them where is Nehra? Last time he was injured in WC and then never heard of him. IF 5 main players of a team are injured/out, then its foolish to expect that the team will win. Indian team got just one 3 day game to get prepared to conditions in England and then straight away to 4 test series.. and did you noticed how many days they got to rest after WI series.. and also the time gap between IPL and WI series? Everything is crystal clear that how BCCI is treating the players. In current situation i have big doubts on India winning the upcoming ODI series :hitwall:

i think there should be two national teams...one for playing with countries below ICC ranking 5 and other for playing countries above ICC ranking 5..

Poor training. -- first of all, do you have any idea about India cricket team's training?

Over confident -- Where does the Indian cricket team shows over confidence?

Involved in gambling. -- There is no such an allegation from any side of the party involved in the series. How come somebody (a pakistani, not at all related to the India-England cricket series in any way) raise such an allegation?

Tandulkar selfishness . -- Really? Which of his action shows selfishness?

Refusal of visiting Pakistan. -- There are many other countries including England which is performing well in this test series, refused to visit Pakistan. And many of those teams are playing good cricket. And, how did this affect the India's England tour performance?

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now -- How did you know that?

Totally meaningless and baseless post filled with jelous for the sole purpose of trolling.
Now rehash urs opinion about Indian Crikcet Team . IPL should be banned in India.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

i think there should be two national teams...one for playing with countries below ICC ranking 5 and other for playing countries above ICC ranking 5..
I think ,its better option for Paksitan and India. Old players should be dropped from Indian team now.

Now rehash urs opinion about Indian Crikcet Team . IPL should be banned in India.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

I think ,its better option for Paksitan and India. Old players should be dropped from Indian team now.

IPL should be banned ???
Why shouldn't you suggest the same to your PCB first? Like Indian players, Pakistan players are playing in T20 leagues.
Why did you allow the Pakistani players to join IPL for the first two sessions?
Why did you allow the Pakistani players to participate in Twenty20 league??

Bad perfoamance in one test series does not mean that Indian team is a bad team. Indian cricket team will come back strongly. Just Wait and see...

mind u but in recently concluded test series in England only dravid( old player) was successful among all batsmen with 3 tons. age does not matter if one is talented

I think, my quires stand proves after seeing the total result of Indo-England series. ICB should dig out the actual problems of poor performance of Indian team. Indo-Pak series can help in improving the standard of both the teams. The cricket diplomacy too helps in resolving bilateral issues like Kashmir & water problem between two neighbours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom