What's new

Cricket World Champion (India) lost its ranking

Zaheerul Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its very sad to listen that our Asian neighbour "World Champion(India) " lost its position in world ranking . Probable reasons could be:

Poor training.

Over confident

Involved in gambling.

Tandulkar selfishness .

Refusal of visiting Pakistan.

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now

I was just waiting for such a thread to come up from a Pakistani, please dont worry about Indian cricket, we have only lost out Test no1 ranking, we will work hard and get it back. Major reason for these losses is injury to lead players, once they are fit India will be back to its winning ways.

Wait, wait fake world champs Pakistani government gifted the cup.

Its very sad to listen that our Asian neighbour "World Champion(India) " lost its position in world ranking . Probable reasons could be:

Poor training.

Over confident

Involved in gambling.

Tandulkar selfishness .

Refusal of visiting Pakistan.

Dohni lost his interest in Cricket now

And you are a writer.

The problem with a thread like this is clearly a person sides with the nation you are from. The real problem is both countries need and are going through changes. This thread is about India so guys lets stick to that.
My opinion is a good team doesn't go bad overnight. They turned up late and should have acclimatized and given themselves an extra couple of weeks but how could they? they were playing in West Indies. I blame the board with overloading the timetable. Maybe bringing a bit of fresh blood like kholi will help.
p.s. is there an attempt here to do some trolling here by Zaheerul? :pop:

The problem with a thread like this is clearly a person sides with the nation you are from. The real problem is both countries need and are going through changes. This thread is about India so guys lets stick to that.
My opinion is a good team doesn't go bad overnight. They turned up late and should have acclimatized and given themselves an extra couple of weeks but how could they? they were playing in West Indies. I blame the board with overloading the timetable. Maybe bringing a bit of fresh blood like kholi will help.

Clear trolling attempt by Zaheerul,

See last 4 points, does it makes any sense.

How did you figure that Dhoni has lost his interest in Cricket?I know he played badly, but they all did.

No doubt the overloaded schedules is a key reason...however as BCCI is saying no one is forcing player to play....IPL right after the world cup was played by all these players....if you look at the injuries then almost all of them happened in that series...so in short players are equally responsible for the mess we are in as is the greedy BCCI

Hi
I think this forum is dedicated to defense ..... not for sports ..... :bad:
This thread should be closed.

No doubt the overloaded schedules is a key reason...however as BCCI is saying no one is forcing player to play....IPL right after the world cup was played by all these players....if you look at the injuries then almost all of them happened in that series...so in short players are equally responsible for the mess we are in as is the greedy BCCI

Of course they are not forcing anyone to play but if they don't play it will be frowned upon and someone will obviously benefit. Bottom line is badly prepared tour.Board to blame and injuries to players didnt help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom