What's new

"Cricket Revolution" Pakistan's First and Worlds Best PC Cricket Game.

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pakistan Based Mindstorm Studios has been working on a new Cricket Game called Cricket Revulation.

Finally Pakistani Developer's made superb Cricket game and only game with 26-30 batting different shots and 1000 of different player styles.

Guru.India also rated this game 10/10 Wahoo!

Offical website:

Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game

7944957c8efd1d41c43eef9bedb01a95.jpg

7341cfb5e88a4440ba310cddd5c2e8ca.jpg

Goto website Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game and DOWNLOAD DEMO (and Play)

:pakistan::pakistan::yahoo:

Great to know its out.

I have been the design lead for the first year of its development. Cricket Revolution's Logo, Product Boxes, pitches, Scorecards, Overlay Menus, Team Selection Cards, Country Flags, LAN-Connection GUI, Initial Game Interface, a Stadium and corporate Identity stuff is done by me. It is surely one of the best cricket games you would see in the market.

Great to know its out.

I have been the design lead for the first year of its development. Cricket Revolution's Logo, Product Boxes, pitches, Scorecards, Overlay Menus, Team Selection Cards, Country Flags, LAN-Connection GUI, Initial Game Interface, a Stadium and corporate Identity stuff is done by me. It is surely one of the best cricket games you would see in the market.

Congrats!! can you please tell ..what is the size , PC requirement for this game. and what features will not be there in Demo version?

@graphican

I am intrested to join ur Studio "Mindstorm" i am professional graphic designer I am sure i will help you especially in Texture to more game realistic !

Last edited:
Congrats!! can you please tell ..what is the size , PC requirement for this game. and what features will not be there in Demo version?

Download DEMO version and play it! and post your comments ;)

Play on mostly every PC (not much in good graphix) But Menu's and game play especially batsman playing effects etc SUPERB!

Hi every buddy try cricket coach 2011 game its trial but i have a crack then every buddy will be able to play full game.

try it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Step1: Download Cricket Coach 2011 Game And Crack From Given Links
Step2: After Download Complete Extract The Crack File In One New Folder Which Is Packed In Rar Archive
Step3: Now Copy The Crack File In To Your Cricket Coach 2011 Game Directory
Step4: Now Double On The .exe File
Step5: Now You Are Playing Cricket Coach 2011 Game Free

Is there any way to download full version :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom