What's new

Create a lot of jobs in Pakistan

Start a business live like a king I pray for you get a job with good salary be a slave I still pray for you
Start a business to you relevant education and you can also do many other business in which you mind and heard works together

Salam .

I am a Pakistani Telecom Engineer with 5 years of experience in a Multinational.

I want to create a project that will create a lot of jobs in Pakistan.

Especially for local Pakistani Engineers.

I have few ideas in my mind like Software House ...

Please share with me any ideas that you think is workable ...

Try a Telecom network monitoring centre to start with. Either national or International.

Best wishes

android and windows apps...probably android and windows mobile game development is the way to go.

Job ke peeche na bhaago ; Excellence ke peeche bhaago jobs jhak maar ke peeche aayenge .

Only works in movies...

If you were to follow that example, you'd be begging on the streets

Hahaha ....i followed that example and today i give jobs to the canditates :lol:
This jugaad thing only works fora given period after that its all your knowledge and experience !!

According to Steven P Cohen's depressing book the future of Pakistan at least a 6% gdp per capita growth is needed to create enough jobs for Pakistanis for the new burgeoning population explosion.

According to Steven P Cohen's depressing book the future of Pakistan at least a 6% gdp per capita growth is needed to create enough jobs for Pakistanis for the new burgeoning population explosion.

Pakistan needs private players to handle the next wave of employment for the existing generation .
The other day i was looking at the companies in Pakistan and i was really amazed to acknowledge that Pakistan government has supplied a lot of jobs through oil and gas & petroleum sector :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom