What's new

crack in the party? PTI workers divided over NA-1 ticket row

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI workers divided over NA-1 ticket row - thenews.com.pk

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) office-bearers of union councils and from NA-1 constituency warned to boycott the upcoming by-elections in the constituency if Gul Badshah was awarded party ticket.

They also demanded PTI chairman Imran Khan to allot ticket to a senior and ideological party worker, Samad Mursaleen.

They made the demand at a press conference at the Peshawar Press Clubon Saturday, wherefrom they took out protest rally against the party decision to award ticket to Gul Badshah.

The protest rally was staged in Saddar Bazaar, cantonment area, where hundreds of the PTI workers holding banners and placards chanted slogans against proposed candidate Gul Badshah and in favour of Samad Mursaleen.

Speaking on the occasion, the PTI workers said Samad Mursaleen has been serving the PTI since 1996 and it is his right to be awarded party ticket to contest election from NA-1, Peshawar.

I agree, Samad Mursaleen should be awarded ticket.

They are no cracks in the party, don't change the title of the thread! Worry about your altaf.

They are no cracks in the party, don't change the title of the thread! Worry about your altaf.

its my thread its my title if you dont like it go cry in the corner

its my thread its my title if you dont like it go cry in the corner

even a ticket awarding issue related to one constituency in byelection is termed as crack in the party :lol:

some one is nerves

Some people are really getting bored...in the past few days, every other story is regarding PTI!!!

Its political party were ppl have difference not family party were 1 person pick and choose.

Back
Top Bottom