What's new

CPEC Will Take Pakistan To A Place It Doesn't Want To Be

Take your piece of land into the ocean because China in your north and can kick your a$$ anytime it wants as it did in 1962. We are free to do whatever we want in our country.

india is most welcome to sends its army to Afghanistan and the Afghan Taliban will make a nice roast of your soldiers so keep an equal number of coffins ready to use.

Fir once Stop cheerleading for China for once. Pakistan is still not a economic colony of China, nor you are holding Chinese passport. :hitwall:

you did the same for USA and Ummah for decades and what you got? NOTHING.

@jericho Very bad photoshop.

So says the person who's nation and race have between 30-40% of the ENTIRE earth's MOST severely malnourished, deformed and extreme poor:

http://blogs.reuters.com/india/2013/04/18/thirty-three-percent-of-worlds-poorest-live-in-india/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

I hope Pakistan NEVER suffers the fate above.

Now you are even officially poorer than Bangladesh. Check the thread in BD forum. lol

Take your piece of land into the ocean because China in your north and can kick your a$$ anytime it wants as it did in 1962. We are free to do whatever we want in our country.

india is most welcome to sends its army to Afghanistan and the Afghan Taliban will make a nice roast of your soldiers so keep an equal number of coffins ready to use.
There won't be Afghan taliban they are being roasted by ISIS .

I hope you bang your head in reality ...
We defeated USSR into pieces and now it is time to do the same to india in case you come to Afghanistan militarily.

There won't be Afghan taliban they are being roasted by ISIS .
I wonder why indian always cheer ISIS. I hope the world comes to realise this fact.

Fir once Stop cheerleading for China for once. Pakistan is still not a economic colony of China, nor you are holding Chinese passport. :hitwall:

you did the same for USA and Ummah for decades and what you got? NOTHING.

@jericho Very bad photoshop.

Now you are even officially poorer than Bangladesh. Check the thread in BD forum. lol

That thread has proven that to be false. Must have come from the same source which suggest bangladesh has a better cricket team than Pakistan.....lol....lol

But that is neither here nor there. It doesn't explain what I had initially commented on.

I hope you bang your head in reality ...
We defeated USSR into pieces and now it is time to do the same to india in case you come to Afghanistan militarily.

You did not defeat the USSR, my dog did! :rolleyes:

What history they are teaching in school no a days in Pakistan, some even do not know the history of Iqbal and Jinnah!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosm...to-a-place-it-doesnt-want-to-be/#3bfbf86a10a7

Panos Mourdoukoutas
, CONTRIBUTOR
Tradingeconomics.com. In July - Dec 2016, the current account deficit was recorded at 2.2 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product. Current Account to GDP in Pakistan averaged -2.20 percent from 1980 until 2016.

Pakistan amassed a government debt equivalent to 66.50 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2016. Government Debt to GDP in Pakistan averaged 69.39 percent from 1994 until 2016.

External Debt in Pakistan increased to 75747 USD Million in the first quarter of 2017 from 74126 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2016. The country’s external debt averaged 51689.12 USD Million from 2002 until 2017.

To be fair, none of these numbers paint a worrisome picture for Pakistan’s economy on their own. Except when they are taken in connection with two other numbers, foreign currency reserves and foreign capital flows.

Foreign Exchange Reserves in Pakistan decreased to 21019.20 USD Million in April from 21572.10 USD Million in March of 2017. Foreign Exchange Reserves in Pakistan averaged 15573.05 USD Million from 1998 until 2017.

Pakistan amassed a capital and financial account deficit of 989 USD Million in the first quarter of 2017. Capital Flows in Pakistan averaged -782.17 USD Million from 2011 until 2017.

Now, think of what will happen to these capital flows, as interest rates rise in the US, and you will see why taking on additional debt in projects like CEPC Pakistan is risking heading back to IMF — a not so friendly place for China’s allies these days.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosm...to-a-place-it-doesnt-want-to-be/#3bfbf86a10a7

Panos Mourdoukoutas
, CONTRIBUTOR
Tradingeconomics.com. In July - Dec 2016, the current account deficit was recorded at 2.2 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product. Current Account to GDP in Pakistan averaged -2.20 percent from 1980 until 2016.

Pakistan amassed a government debt equivalent to 66.50 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2016. Government Debt to GDP in Pakistan averaged 69.39 percent from 1994 until 2016.

External Debt in Pakistan increased to 75747 USD Million in the first quarter of 2017 from 74126 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2016. The country’s external debt averaged 51689.12 USD Million from 2002 until 2017.

To be fair, none of these numbers paint a worrisome picture for Pakistan’s economy on their own. Except when they are taken in connection with two other numbers, foreign currency reserves and foreign capital flows.

Foreign Exchange Reserves in Pakistan decreased to 21019.20 USD Million in April from 21572.10 USD Million in March of 2017. Foreign Exchange Reserves in Pakistan averaged 15573.05 USD Million from 1998 until 2017.

Pakistan amassed a capital and financial account deficit of 989 USD Million in the first quarter of 2017. Capital Flows in Pakistan averaged -782.17 USD Million from 2011 until 2017.

Now, think of what will happen to these capital flows, as interest rates rise in the US, and you will see why taking on additional debt in projects like CEPC Pakistan is risking heading back to IMF — a not so friendly place for China’s allies these days.
thank you my sweet Israeli PDF fellow for this beautiful Article. You & European are doing really good job & hard work for us. we dont usually ignore to all. we always picks the good things/Advice around the world and have ability to overcome the situation with our iron brother and others allies.
Once against thank you sweeto, love you alot. :smitten:

Last edited:
I hope this forum is around 5 years from now. We can verify the truth of your statements
And what if it wont be completely or anywher close to what he said? Did you invest your money in CPEC? No? Then who the hell are you talking as if we owe you any progress report

china is our best friend.they know we have financial problems.we can survive and pay the money back through CPEC.CPEC must be successful and china already did lots of work in balochistan.i hope things will go well.i know imf is not friendly anymore.

It could be true, but as a economist these funding will inherit lots of technological, infrastructural advances and the other face of coin is also possible of pakistan actuly taking lots benifit from exporting 7-8 years down d line. But what if ? Is a question always remain
As an indian, indian should learn lots of things from pak.

It could be true, but as a economist these funding will inherit lots of technological, infrastructural advances and the other face of coin is also possible of pakistan actuly taking lots benifit from exporting 7-8 years down d line. But what if ? Is a question always remain
As an indian, indian should learn lots of things from pak.
Do you wish Pakistan well on CPEC?

EPIC FAIL......indiots also said that Pakistan would would go bankrupt and cease to exist if it became a nuclear weapons state by the year 2000. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now......

That wasn't the Indians but your very own Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who predicted Pakistanis to survive on grass to beat the cost of the bomb! The rest is history..

Back
Top Bottom