What's new

CPEC to bring mega development in Balochistan, region

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
CPEC to bring mega development in Balochistan, region: Sadaqat
Fawad Maqsood

ISLAMABAD: PTI’s Member of the National Assembly Sadaqat Abbasi on Saturday said China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would bring a mega development not only in the Balochistan province but in the whole region.
CPEC would remove the sense of deprivation among the people of Balochistan, who had remained neglected for decades, he said while talking to Pakistan Television.
He said Balochistan was the biggest province of the country and the incumbent government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) would give its due rights.
The MNA said the government was working to implement merit policy as Prime Minister Imran Khan had put moved the country on the path of development.

He said the international community was now taking keen interest to invest in Pakistan as an honest government led by Imran Khan was at the helm.
Replying to a question, he said creating a new province was not an easy thing as it needed amendment in the Constitution.

Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2019

 March 17, 2019

For so many years, i read that CPEC will bring this and cpec will bring that. Can anybody please tell me the actual status to date?

For so many years, i read that CPEC will bring this and cpec will bring that. Can anybody please tell me the actual status to date?

The first stage of CPEC consisted mainly of electric power plans such as solar, thermal, or hydropower. It seems to me that the power generation is increasing and the shortage of Pakistan is easing.
Basically: Power generation + Infrastructure + Road => economic parks => Integration of Pakistan production capacity and relativetely cheap labour cost to fuel China consumption and export.
Very much alike VN, hence my interest in CPEC. The different is that VN collaborated with many countries besides China. I think with the joining of SA, Pakistan is doing the same.

The first stage of CPEC consisted mainly of electric power plans such as solar, thermal, or hydropower. It seems to me that the power generation is increasing and the shortage of Pakistan is easing.
Basically: Power generation + Infrastructure + Road => economic parks => Integration of Pakistan production capacity and relativetely cheap labour cost to fuel China consumption and export.
Very much alike VN, hence my interest in CPEC. The different is that VN collaborated with many countries besides China. I think with the joining of SA, Pakistan is doing the same.

I think now is the time to develop industrial parks, some export oriented industrial projects by Chinese for quick access to port, comparatively cheep labour. Attract some investment / industrial projects by other countries like KSA, Russian Federation and others to create multinational stakes. This will obviously secure and succeed CPEC.

Someone tell this little vegan the actual status please LOL His little brown bum is on fire.

Are you guys dumb as a nation??? Can you read and write??? There is a complete section on this forum dedicated to CEPC. I know you guys have selective blindness. But try to open your eyes and mind before opening ur mouth next time.

My suggestion for Pakistan in power sector is to go for solar in big way. It is very cheap and can be built fast. It consumes no fuel and makes no pollution.

a0ed68c2b414e58e131e7fa1c7ac66e4df4a14d30df577734812cdb95d9aaa99.jpg

We've also been hearing from the mid 90s that India will soon become the next superpower. Can anybody please tell me the actual date? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

We've also been hearing from the mid 90s that India will soon become the next superpower. Can anybody please tell me the actual date? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
and also actual dates when tejas rule the skies!

Back
Top Bottom