What's new

CPEC to boost Pakistan GDP growth to 7.5%...

During PPP and PMLN regimes growth rate has fallen to an abysimal average of 3%, too small for an economy so immature as Pakistans. Musharrafs period had one of the highest growths.
Let me remind you that it is because of the money that USA gave us which boosted our economy temporarily and when Uncle Sam pulled the rug from under our feet, our economy suffered. Don't believe me? go and look all the money they gave us under dictatorship rule because that serve their purpose.

YES, AND PLEASE CHECK YOUR RANKING IN THE CORRUPTION INDEX. PLEASE.

In 2015, India was ranked 76th out of 168 countries in Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index, compared to its neighbours Bhutan (27th), Bangladesh (139th), Myanmar (156th), China (83rd), Nepal (130th), Pakistan (117th) and Sri Lanka (83rd).

You do realize the closer you are to #1 the lower the corruption perception is? This means perceived corruption is lower in India than all those listed countries except Bhutan.

YES, AND PLEASE CHECK YOUR RANKING IN THE CORRUPTION INDEX. PLEASE.

In 2015, India was ranked 76th out of 168 countries in Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index, compared to its neighbours Bhutan (27th), Bangladesh (139th), Myanmar (156th), China (83rd), Nepal (130th), Pakistan (117th) and Sri Lanka (83rd).
What are you trying to prove here? Whas the point ?

Very idiotic tv report, complete nonsense

1. Time is money.
2. There will be two way traffic, import and export from Gwadar, karachi and transiting through Pakistan as a result much efficiency in operation and low cost as well.

I am very sure it will tempt India to join later on as trade through wagah will be cheaper for them as well. Russia and ex soviet states will be benefit as well. Iran and Afghanistan already desired to benefit from it. So it will be massive hit and lift up for Pakistan economy. It will attract foreign investment, more industrialization, job creation, tourism and over all will add strategic importance of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom