What's new

‘CPEC to attract $150 billion foreign investment

15 years????? Some projects are long term but CPEC will be up and running in the next few years

Pakistan is a 200 million market that cant be ignored growth in every sector will bring in major investment

1 and half decade is the expected completion term for the complete CEPC. Investment is in 46 billions. Is $ 200 million market worth for investments of 46 billions?

1 and half decade is the expected completion term for the complete CEPC. Investment is in 46 billions. Is $ 200 million market worth for investments of 46 billions?

Only for some long term projects most of CPEC and gwader will be complete and up and running in next few years

Not 200 million dollars, 200 million people market as Pakistan grows the investment opportunities in a state thst requires massive growth in all sectors will be enormous

Look at what we have achieved on a small budget imagine whst we could do when the money starts rolling

So why cant you be content with your share of Kashmir

It's only fair that you get all Hindu majority states and we get the Muslim ones. We didn't stake a claim on Junagadh or Hyderabad.

Look how the tiny Britain let go of such a huge landmass without much blood letting. Now we are all in good terms with them - the Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs.

Let go peacefully. You will have a brotherly state next to you once it's resolved.

I have never written anything about CPEC because I know everything about it and
also everything about Pakistani economy

Oh yes off-course you do. You're the supreme erudite, the omniscient sage.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow anyone with the arrogant attitude such as yours to participate in any serious discussion.

This guy @Stephen Cohen is still ranting on this thread. And he was saying in previous pages that "I dont want to get into ANY discussion".

:lol:

Oh yes off-course you do. You're the supreme erudite, the omniscient sage.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow anyone with the arrogant attitude such as yours to participate in any serious discussion.

I didnt post anything against CPEC ; read my posts again

This guy @Stephen Cohen is still ranting on this thread. And he was saying in previous pages that "I dont want to get into ANY discussion".

:lol:

You guys keep quoting me ; what can I do

It's only fair that you get all Hindu majority states and we get the Muslim ones. We didn't stake a claim on Junagadh or Hyderabad.

Look how the tiny Britain let go of such a huge landmass without much blood letting. Now we are all in good terms with them - the Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs.

Let go peacefully. You will have a brotherly state next to you once it's resolved.

Sorry that is NOT going to Happen

Never in the History of this world has a Much stronger country
bent before a smaller and weaker country ( Economically we are TEN times better than You )

And given the state of your economy ; we wont gain much by making Peace with Pakistan

STFU and leave.

Stop Quoting me then

Sorry that is NOT going to Happen

Never in the History of this world has a Much stronger country
bent before a smaller and weaker country ( Economically we are TEN times better than You )

And given the state of your economy ; we wont gain much by making Peace with Pakistan

Power is transient. Powers rise and fall. People stay. Kashmiris are going nowhere. Part on a good note, like the British did.

When the rest catches up, you would want to be in a good neighbourhood. That's what Europe is doing; the larger countries have stopped trying to militarily dominate the rest and instead building bridges with their EU project - they have come to understand the value of a good neighbourhood the hard way.

Last edited:
My young brother,

Every thing what I thought would be of value to Pak peoples I stated in my post. I do understand that friends must be brutallly frank to each other..

I thought I was rather brutal and very forthcoming!

Anyhow, here comes the brutality...in frankness (Although, I feel vulguar in saying in such manner)

1- Kindly, stop doing self subotage dear Pak by not raining in your population growth. Stop being apathetic.

2- Kindly, eliminate anyone who is proxy for foreign powers and causes sectarian strife and murder in your beautiful country. Without reserve or hesitation.

3- Kindly, dear friends have a plan and hopefully a structured policy for next 25 years i..e 5 Five Years Plans..and regardless which of your noble political party comes to power. Just kindly, bloody execute as if your lives depended on this. Just do it.

4- Kindly, bring in laws that protect women and dignify them - no lip service- but eduction and job opportunities for your daughter and sisters, please. Also protection against any form of violence.

5- Kindly, for godsake, just get off your nonsense of ideological impasse. You are a Central Asian and ME power, kindly, bloody act like one. And while you are doing it, could you please, also break your begging bowl...kindly eat green grass and have dignity...

So, in a nutshell, kindly, please, stop being idle and waiting for miracles... just get on with the job and build your state or just please, join the indians in union and get over with it. Make up your mind. Actions!!!!!!!

Dear Kaptan, I know I have offended every and all Pak brothers now.

Feels bad to do so, but I feel I have done my duty to you all.

You have not offended any sane Pakistani, trust me on this. What you have said is 100% factual and great advise. It reminds me of Habib Jalib's poetry (Leftist Poet) who said these people( Pakistanis ) love China but don't follow their mode of governance to better themselves (Paraphrasing).

In China, Pakistan has a great role model in pursuing aggressive development and prosperity, when one looks at China post Japanese occupation to what it is now, no right thinking person would admire the dedication, the grit and determination in the way the Chinese people have rebuilt themselves as one of the leading powers in the world, just like it was for centuries. We Pakistanis could learn a lot from your noble example.

P.S I do not mean this in flattery or delusion, I really do believe what the Chinese people have done in the past 50 years alone is remarkable and to be commended.

My young brother,

Every thing what I thought would be of value to Pak peoples I stated in my post. I do understand that friends must be brutallly frank to each other..

I thought I was rather brutal and very forthcoming!

Anyhow, here comes the brutality...in frankness (Although, I feel vulguar in saying in such manner)

1- Kindly, stop doing self subotage dear Pak by not raining in your population growth. Stop being apathetic.

2- Kindly, eliminate anyone who is proxy for foreign powers and causes sectarian strife and murder in your beautiful country. Without reserve or hesitation.

3- Kindly, dear friends have a plan and hopefully a structured policy for next 25 years i..e 5 Five Years Plans..and regardless which of your noble political party comes to power. Just kindly, bloody execute as if your lives depended on this. Just do it.

4- Kindly, bring in laws that protect women and dignify them - no lip service- but eduction and job opportunities for your daughter and sisters, please. Also protection against any form of violence.

5- Kindly, for godsake, just get off your nonsense of ideological impasse. You are a Central Asian and ME power, kindly, bloody act like one. And while you are doing it, could you please, also break your begging bowl...kindly eat green grass and have dignity...

So, in a nutshell, kindly, please, stop being idle and waiting for miracles... just get on with the job and build your state or just please, join the indians in union and get over with it. Make up your mind. Actions!!!!!!!

Dear Kaptan, I know I have offended every and all Pak brothers now.

Feels bad to do so, but I feel I have done my duty to you all.

No problem...U said what was in your heart and in a civilized manner. Keep them coming. We really like your posts, sir. :pakistan::china:

lol the guy is 55 or something, yet he trolls like he's 15.

Sanghis deserve it....No? Whenever you poke your nose in our thread for posting nonsense.....YOU'LL GET TROLLED.......

If don't want to get trolled, don't interfere in our threads related to Pakistan.....:-) :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom