ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20161003_193752.jpg
IMG_20161003_193748.jpg
IMG_20161003_193744.jpg
IMG_20161003_193739.jpg

we should have had a agriculrure side of cpec too.untill today some agri products are imported from india.we should modernise our agriculture to make it more efficient

good details, however, the timings are wrong, most of the project havent been started yet, let alone slanted to be completed by 2017!

You're correct. I believe that this is an older map, and hence the dates that are shown. But yes, I posted it for the information it provides in regards to the projects themselves and their locations.

WO-AW155A_PAKCH_G_20150416170335.jpg

You're correct. I believe that this is an older map, and hence the dates that are shown. But yes, I posted it for the information it provides in regards to the projects themselves and their locations.

WO-AW155A_PAKCH_G_20150416170335.jpg
hence, chinese fustration on delay of these projects..there are not use to bureaucratic BS

Why are there any bureaucratic delays? Due to kickbacks?

I'll be very much interested about high speed railways and energy projects.

Why are there any bureaucratic delays? Due to kickbacks?

I'll be very much interested about high speed railways and energy projects.
Not the bureaucratic delays but our beloved politicians sitting in KPK assembly. CM KPK didn't even bother to attend the meeting help by Chinese to tell them who is getting what and now a days they have started to spread rumors and confusion. Works is not delayed any where because Army is directly involved.

we should have had a agriculrure side of cpec too.untill today some agri products are imported from india.we should modernise our agriculture to make it more efficient
our govt agri policies are moronic! take water conversation technology for example through WB sindh govt is providing subsidy on drip irrigation and since every component is imported cost of drip irrigation is 2000 usd per acre after subsidy it still is 800 usd per acre thats crazy! had they encourage local manufacturers to make drip irrigation components locally i am sure cost would have been 30-40% less and more farmers would have adapted it easily

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom