What's new

CPEC - Gawadar Free Zone and World 3rd Biggest Airport Development - 2000 Acres !!!

The money being spent is grant or loaned not owned .... I don't think investor will be interested in investing money on Public Hospital, Schools or Universities as there's no profit for him in it. You have to do that with your own resource

First you say it is a grant then you say investor wants profit from his investment. Gwadar Airport financing is a grant or a loan ? If it is a grant then why would the investor be interested in receiving profits ? Nonetheless this smells like a scam where politicians and government officials will take their 90% cut from the project and then spend only 10% of the funding on building a small airport.

I am sure it's not a final master plan of gawadar

I think I agree

Gwadar does not have fresh water resources to support a large population. We are not going to lease even one square millimeter of Pakistani territory to China if it is a debt trap. We do not need an airport in Gwadar that is larger than airports in Karachi or Lahore. Instead spend that money building hospitals, schools and a university.

The airport isn't a loan it is a grant... In other terms... A free airport for Pakistan.

Desalination plant is part of the Gwadar priority development plan.

First you say it is a grant then you say investor wants profit from his investment. Gwadar Airport financing is a grant or a loan ? If it is a grant then why would the investor be interested in receiving profits ? Nonetheless this smells like a scam where politicians and government officials will take their 90% cut from the project and then spend only 10% of the funding on building a small airport.

I said grant or loan because I don't know which one it is, and you will be fool to think that grant is free lunch and you can eat it as you may please, grant is also an investment with certain short and long term objectives in other words profits. I don't think there's any project in Pakistan where corruption is not done, corruption will be there even if government will build mosque. Solution is not stop doing projects but forcing government to be transparent in spending funds.

I think I agree

The airport isn't a loan it is a grant... In other terms... A free airport for Pakistan.

Desalination plant is part of the Gwadar priority development plan.
You're beating the shadows of Hindutuva!!! The "pseudo-name" of the poster is that of the son of the traitor terrorist Hindu slave Mujib (may he and all of his cohorts burn in Jehennem forever)...

whole Pakistan is suffering from shortage of water due to decades old lack of interest to build dams & water reservoirs. the dept trap is just rumours, China can't offered the mess internationally to debt trap Pakistan because the whole BRI will be on risk.
Desalination plants are being built to supply fresh water to gawadar.
China has had 40 years of lease of Gawadar port which is more enough then just one square millimeter.

What are we pakistani doing? Are we investing billions of dollars to strength our economy? we have one of reliable friend China, we will have to put our trust on China along with good relations from other countries too.

Now on main point New Gawadar Air port. Look bro we don't have international air port at gawadar that can fulfill all the prerequisite for business from other countries, we just have old gawadar air port which only support the air route from Pakistan to musqat only.

Can't we Pakistani build hospitals, schools & universities by ourselves?
Agreed. Regarding the airport, I think it will be done in several phrases, so that it can gain some revenue asap. If airline volume go up, then second phrase will be implemented.

It's investment, no one want to risk their investment, no one want to build useless infrastructure, no matter who paid for it.

Agreed. Regarding the airport, I think it will be done in several phrases, so that it can gain some revenue asap. If airline volume go up, then second phrase will be implemented.

It's investment, no one want to risk their investment, no one want to build useless infrastructure, no matter who paid for it.
Yeah right. But China & Pakistan have to do a lot in order to get success to achieve Chinese dreams (BRI). And CPEC is the most crucial part of it. We have been engulfed with enemies & simultaneously confronting with them internationally.

To get success for chines dream, Gawadar should be built according to master plan or Atleast some key projects first to encourage businesses. So rest of the dream can gradually be proceeded.

CPEC is the route from where China is going to transport Oil through pipe lines as an alternative of south China sea in case of bad circumstances or rival misadventures.

There is huge strategical, economical, new world order debates which we can talk about. But there is no good of Running around like a chicken with its head cut off, rather then we should practically implement on a war footing strategy because the opposition of our dream is not reckless. They are doing everything to sabotage our narrative & hardworking.

Plan and build in stages, it took 40 years for China's Shenzhen to be transformed from a small fishing village to a mega city. Build the airport in several phases as the needs arise. Shenzhen's airport was small at the beginning, but they expand it when more and more airlines are flying there.

This could be Pakistan's version of Shenzhen city in the making.

Why do we need to build world's third largest airport in Gwadar ? Even the Jinnah International Airport in Karachi is not being used to it's full capacity. We are asking loans from Saudi Arabia, UAE, China and IMF since we are nearly bankrupt. Why spend so much money building such a huge airport in a isolated small town ? Looks like politicians and government officials will take their 90% cut from the project and then spend only 10% of the funding on building a small airport.

I think it's the third largest airport building project, not the third largest airport.

Plan and build in stages, it took 40 years for China's Shenzhen to be transformed from a small fishing village to a mega city. Build the airport in several phases as the needs arise. Shenzhen's airport was small at the beginning, but they expand it when more and more airlines are flying there.

This could be Pakistan's version of Shenzhen city in the making.

Airport's building itself will not be big and it will be expanded based on requirement. But area allocated for it is bigger than any other airport of Pakistan anticipating that it will become major airport in future.

Airport's building itself will not be big and it will be expanded based on requirement. But area allocated for it is bigger than any other airport of Pakistan anticipating that it will become major airport in future.

That is a good move, otherwise it will end up like Shanghai city with 2 airports. They built the second airport because the first airport's area is too small for the increasing air traffics. Same cases for airports of Hong Kong, Beijing and Kuala Lumpur where new larger airports are needed to replace the old ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom