What's new

CPEC First Freight Train

excellent news
i hope the central and western routes are made fully operational soon as well as that is when the locals on those areas can start getting the benifits of this project. However this too is a big news and great day for Pakistan. I hope it will deliver of all the promises and will help strengthen our own industry and thus the economy!!

I am sure we are getting transit fees? Are we?

Oh Gosh, check out the hatred for Pakistan and CPEC in the comments section. I can't understand how much interest (negatively) Indians have with projects in Pakistan. I have never seen any kind of interest by Pakistanis for any project in India.
Yeah the indians suffer from a severe inferiority complex down to the genetic level!

It was not just a train of goods containers traveled from Havelien to Port Qasim but filled containers of burnol:devil: imported from China:china: and will be exported to middle east :astagh:from where indian:mps: can purchase them on discount as we know burnol is not available right now in india:fans: and they are heading towards gulf countries again & again to purchase it.

but I'm expecting in future with burnool:devil: from Chinese friends some injections:sniper::guns: too which Pak Navy will put on sea to inject indians:pissed::pissed::pissed: sea supply lines to keep them feel sooth :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom