What's new

CPEC cost build-up

Your Chinese history must be taught by someone whose major is physical education.

Hui Muslim was very limited in Xinjiang in Qing Dynasty. And in Qing Dynasty the North Xinjiang is majority of Mongols such as Mongolia Zhungeer whose religon Lamaism and Uyghur are mostly lived in South Xinjiang. More specifically speaking, Uyghur does not exist at that time because Uyghur is created after PRC founded in 1949 by combing three different groups. Over 100 years of war between Mongolia Zhungeer and Qing, many Mongolia Zhungeer are slaughtered by Manchu government, and left field without owner. From that time, some "Uyghur" began to spread to North Xinjiang.

Well, this is history of recent 300 year.And if we go back to BC 1000, there is no Muslim in Xinjiang
I am aware of that. I did not say it because I do not want to confuse things.
But anyway, what is gonna happen in Muslim world does not worry us too much. We just hope as CPEC close to reality, we hope that our secular world should be protected, no one should try to expand Muslim belief in China. We hold no hostility to Muslim world, but what happened in Europe should NOT happen in China.
This is a issue that has to be mutually understood. Otherwise, I am afraid more friction will be here in China.

Your Chinese history must be taught by someone whose major is physical education.

Hui Muslim was very limited in Xinjiang in Qing Dynasty. And in Qing Dynasty the North Xinjiang is majority of Mongols such as Mongolia Zhungeer whose religon Lamaism and Uyghur are mostly lived in South Xinjiang. More specifically speaking, Uyghur does not exist at that time because Uyghur is created after PRC founded in 1949 by combing three different groups. Over 100 years of war between Mongolia Zhungeer and Qing, many Mongolia Zhungeer are slaughtered by Manchu government, and left field without owner. From that time, some "Uyghur" began to spread to North Xinjiang.

Well, this is history of recent 300 year.And if we go back to AD 1000, there is no Muslim in Xinjiang
Good for you but why did you quote me?

I am aware of that. I did not say it because I do not want to confuse things.
But anyway, what is gonna happen in Muslim world does not worry us too much. We just hope as CPEC close to reality, we hope that our secular world should be protected, no one should try to expand Muslim belief in China. We hold no hostility to Muslim world, but what happened in Europe should NOT happen in China.
This is a issue that has to be mutually understood. Otherwise, I am afraid more friction will be here in China.

I'll try my best to explain. Muslims believe that Allah the Almighty is the Creator of the entire universe. He created the first humans Adam and Eve from whom we are all descended. He sent many Prophets (Peace be upon them) to guide humans in both spiritual and worldly matters. The last of these was Muhammad (Peace be upon him) who has been sent when humanity is at the zenith of its intellectual maturity. Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was given Islam as the religion and he has left behind the Word of Allah in the form of Holy Quran, and his own teachings and way of life in the form of Ahadith. We also have detailed knowledge of the life of his immediate followers called the Sahaba (May Allah be Pleased with them). Everyone who believes in Islam in a Muslim and Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was the very first Muslim. Since Allah is all powerful, He has made Islam such that its teachings are evergreen and remain valid until the end of time when the Day of Judgement will come.

According to the teachings of our religion, when we live in a non-Muslim country, we need to see whether we can follow all the principles of Islam or not. Islam takes precedence over everything else. Be it state, family, parents, spouse, or friends. If we cannot follow all the principles of Islam, then we are required to make our best efforts to migrate away to a land where we are allowed to practice Islam freely. If some cruel people are ruling over our Muslim brethren, not allowing them to follow the teachings of Islam, and also not allowing them to migrate, then other Muslims are required to help them through money, words, writings, and actual war which is called Jihad.

Before the time of Muhammad (Peace be upon him), whenever a nation disobeyed the Commands of Allah the Almighty, it would be wiped out through calamities and natural disasters. There many reports of entire cities and civilizations being destroyed. But from the time of Muhammad (Peace be upon him), who is known as the Prophet of Mercy, such calamities do not wipe out entire nations or an entire race of people.

Islam remains valid to this date. Unfortunately, at the state level, I am not aware of any Muslim state which is following the teachings of Islam 100%. If Muslims in a Muslim country follow the teachings of Islam completely and honestly, they actually do not need help from any outside 'friend' or country. Allah gives them His own Help to prosper and grow.

Also, I think you should understand what has happened in Europe. The history of Europe is full of extreme barbarism towards Muslims. For example, in just one Muslim country Algiers, the French killed, raped, and maimed tens of millions of men, women, and children. True fact: the national anthem of Algiers contains the lines:

O France, the time of reproach has passed
And we have closed like a book;
O France, the day of reckoning is at hand
So prepare to receive from us our answer!

With this type of angst in their former colonies, put your hand on heart and tell me whether the French will ever feel safe? But the next error they made is to try and reduce the moral burden of their crimes by bringing people from Algiers to live in France. The same is true for many other former French colonies. These migrants in France are considered third degree citizens. The only way to advance economically in France is to leave Islamic teachings and 'integrate' with the materialistic, hedonistic, French society. This is true of many other places in Europe.

I doubt China plans to commit such atrocities against Muslims, and hence, I don't think you should have anything to fear from us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom