What's new

CPEC CHINA-PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR A ‘COLLUSIVE MILITARY THREAT’: IAF CHIEF

The Summer of Violence is Coming

In the month of May this year, an extraordinary event of truly historic significance is going to take place in China. An event which shall turn the tide of history and transform the fortunes of several global players forever.

The One Belt One Road Forum would mark the formal unveiling and inauguration of the most ambitious economic integration initiative history by the same name.

This year, Donald Trump is expected to be the surprise and prized guest on this august occasion and his presence shall all but seal American approval and active patronage of the famed OBOR, of which CPEC is a major and crucial constituent. The coming together of Washington and Beijing on OBOR shall be the true game changing development of this century, with wondrous prospects for Pakistan. It shall sound the death knell for India, Iran and UAE (vis-a-vis Pakistan) at the same time; hence we should brace ourselves for a violent and turbulent summer.

[The above is quoted from a post by a friend Col Barkat Khattak]

India knows the above and it's current actions are expression of its frustration and inability to do anything meaningful to change what is about to happen.

Brother can you elaborate the red highlighted part in very very easy words for my information please.

Killing who? Stone pelters who aid terrorists and help them to get away? The same stone pelters whose actions cause the death of our soldiers? Will let you know when they engage in such activities again....I can't wait....if I eve meet a Kashmiri in any other part of India....I will give them a piece of mind...remind them how they do business and educate themselves in India yet face no violence.....I can wait to start a campaign geared towards them...
And your army can use pellet guns to blind the innocent Kashmiri children, women and men in IOK.

Oh look
An Indian leader fear mongering baselessly

That has never happened before
Bull Shit Roana

Pus$ies are afraid of everything which moves from Camels to Pegeons to Dogs to CPEC.

Gorey ney kia khoob kaha hein in key baarey mein...GunPat Rai ;)

We don't care anymore....if our soldiers get killed because of terrorist sympathizers help terrorists then they will be labeled terrorists. We are taking off the gloves....no more Congress BS....either they will die, obey the laws or flee to Pakistan. Its up to them. You're delusional to think all muslims support and believe in this BS. Many ppl I know don't support this nonsense.

Gloves uttar ya dhoti, tera burra waqt aa chuka hey!

Nah every inch of Kashmir under Pakistan, China and India is disputed land. China has no claim at all....but was given land by Pakistan
You are the first indian who's saying that IOK and other lands are disputed, otherwise I have seen every indian and their govt always have a bullshit roana that IOK is indian atot aang (part), though Kashmir is on UN charter as disputed land. so why don't give them right to decide freedom or whatever they like. Man only solution is there has to be a balloting under UN observation.

:omghaha::omghaha:Control Indian trade routes? Hmm. Good luck with controlling international shipping routes:lol:.
Before you highlight Kashmir, please settle the debt that follows CPEC. I have heard a similar gaga from Sri Lankans when China was financing airport and a humongous port and now they are leasing out parts of their country to China for 99 years because Chinese were more 'assertive' :pleasantry:about the payment.

in Kashmir there was higher chances of Chinese interventions earlier, but the Chinese choose to be deaf. Quite a friend. Every country looks for their national interest, not the interest of the so called BFF.
Awww no one cares about us i think that is why indian air force chief , army chief & pm are so worried about CPEC .

CHINA-PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR A ‘COLLUSIVE MILITARY THREAT’: IAF CHIEF
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2017 BY INDIANDEFENSE NEWS

AIr_Chief_Marshal_BS_Dhanoa.jpg

Induction of LCA, LCA MK1A, Rafale and balance of contracted Su-30 MKI aircraft in the pipeline, says Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa
CHIEF of IAF Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa
slammed China and Pakistan for building an Economic corridor, which mostly runs through the Azad Kashmir, a territory illegally annexed by the neighboring country.

In his first interview after assuming the office of the IAF Chief, he termed the 46 billion corridor as a ‘collusive military threat’.

“CPEC (China, Pakistan Economic Corridor) is an emerging contentious issue and has the potential of leveraging a collusive military threat. The geostrategic alignment of nations would require being factored in our plans,” Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa said told BharatShakti Defence news portal.

“We have optimized own force application plans with existing resources to protect our national interests. With the implementation of our acquisition plans, this capability will systematically improve. “Our operational plans are continuously reviewed to factor any emerging challenges in the changing threat scenario,” he said, adding that modernisation plans would bolster the IAF’s capabilities to counter military challenges in the future. Spelling out his top priorities, the IAF Chief said enhancing the security of the air bases and installation to thwart a possible ‘Pathankot type Fidayeen attack’ and furthering the combat potential not only by operationalising planned inductions but also through indigenisation and training, will continue to remain his focus areas.

Asked about the fighter squadron strength, which was depleting faster, the Air Chief said modernisation plans were being executed with a two-pronged objective of induction of state-of-the-art fighter aircraft and upgradation of existing fighter fleet to ensure their operational relevance, in the light of rapid technological advancement in the field of Defence equipment.
Induction of fighters, including LCA, LCA MK1A, Rafale and balance of contracted Su-30 MKI aircraft were in the pipeline.

Further, he said, the suitable fighter aircraft were also planned to be inducted through ‘Make in India’ route. “Comprehensive upgrade of Mirage 2000, MiG-29 and Jaguar fleet is under progress and IAF is in discussion with HAL and OEM to define the contours of Su-30 MKI enhancement program.

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/02/china-pakistan-economic-corridor.html

It doesn't matter what they think or say. There is NOTHING they can do about it. So let them bark like the dogs they are

Nah every inch of Kashmir under Pakistan, China and India is disputed land. China has no claim at all....but was given land by Pakistan
That is UN's stance and Pakistan will abide by that stance once a fare plebiscite is conducted and that can not be conducted till the armies are called to keep out of the region.
In fact indian occupied Kashmir is the real bone of contention as those kashmiris are facing real occupation, brutalities from indian occupied forces and other human rights violations. Azad Kashmiri people got independence from India and rest are fighting for their right.

india's 2 major concerns are:
1) Chinese navy's presence in indian ocean . PN & PLAN will get the control of indian trade routes & oil supply lines .
2) Kashmir issue will be highlighted globally & india will be sandwiched in Kashmir . plus in sort of any future conflict there are high chances of Chinese intervention.
their hegemony is over, now they have change their tunes, their thought process and spins.

I was amused when you said you are gonna block our trade routes, could you elaborate on it?
The only concern India has over CPEC is, it passes through disputed territory. And provided the history between the three countries in the region, that route is a potential security threat.

Please read the UNSC resolution before you start with Plebiscite song.
i know that very well. indians should stop dancing on their Nehru's beat.

What Nehru? Nehru died many decades ago and his policy is not followed anymore? During Nehru's time India was behind in every economic scale compared to Pakistan despite having huge population and resources at hand. Now we turned the table.

May be you forgot that it was Nehru's wish to get Kashmir, and for this his wife started love affair with British rulers to get land passage to kashmir valley and Gordaspur plan changed and was handed over to india despite of muslim majority area. your hisory is full of such shits which i dont like to see again.

No. Indeed Nehru had plans to get Kashmir, the only stupid move was done by Pakistan which send troops to Kashmir. Speaking of Shitty history there is quite a lot on your side. I don't wanna say all that and embarrass you. India nor British never promised Muslim majority regions to Pakistan, it has been a common belief that Muslim majority parts belong to Pakistan. There was a lot of Muslim majority places in India still. By that argument, it should also belong to Pakistan right?) The partition was done accordingly and yet Pakistan demanded more by taking control of lands by force (Baluchistan is an example).
Like india did to Hyderabad, Jonah garh, Monabao, Kashmir bla bla bla...

No. Indeed Nehru had plans to get Kashmir, the only stupid move was done by Pakistan which send troops to Kashmir. Speaking of Shitty history there is quite a lot on your side. I don't wanna say all that and embarrass you. India nor British never promised Muslim majority regions to Pakistan, it has been a common belief that Muslim majority parts belong to Pakistan. There was a lot of Muslim majority places in India still. By that argument, it should also belong to Pakistan right?) The partition was done accordingly and yet Pakistan demanded more by taking control of lands by force (Baluchistan is an example).
Like india did to Hyderabad, Jonah garh, Monabao, Kashmir bla bla bla...
You missed Malabar, Kerala. My hometown. So, basically you are saying any village with Muslim majority belongs to Pakistan:woot:.
That's it :suicide2:
you seem to be a nut . coco nut.

Back
Top Bottom