What's new

CPEC : Centre of the World

Centre of the world? LoLz a 300 tons handling capacity port( that too it is projected to achieve that capacity in 2045) is hardly anything.....may be for a smaller. country but 'centre of the world'....lolz

So the word CPEC is officially proven to work on Indians in similar manner, as salt does on open wounds.

CPEC, Kashmir, Khalistan, LCA, etc..... all words that give indian, a$$burn.

It has a cheese like effect on the Indians. Rats are also drawn by cheese.

Centre of the world? LoLz a 300 tons handling capacity port( that too it is projected to achieve that capacity in 2045) is hardly anything.....may be for a smaller. country but 'centre of the world'....lolz

It is good enough for you to comment on it. Clearly this news article has struck a nerve.

Last edited:
It has a cheese like effect on the Indians. Rats are also drawn by cheese.

It is good enough for you to comment on it. Clearly this news article has struck a nerve.
Well 'Centre of the world' was good enough joke to look at. I needed a laugh and It didn't disappoint me.

Well 'Centre of the world' was good enough joke to look at. I needed a laugh and It didn't disappoint me.

LOL is that why Modi and his entire government keep complaining to the Chinese regarding CPEC? He and India are having sleepless nights. That is hardly a laughing matter.

LOL is that why Modi and his entire government keep complaining to the Chinese regarding CPEC? He and India are having sleepless nights. That is hardly a laughing matter.
Well Modi complains coz its going through a part of Kashmir which India claims as it own....Other than that, Its hardly anything to us. Even private ports in India have handling capacity of 300-400 million tons.

Annunakis and Reptilians will trade across different galaxies and universes via CPEC making it center of Multiverse .

Anyways lets hope something great comes out of it . With trade and education+Jobs who knows tribal belt of Pakistan and its hinterlands might turn away from gun to something productive .

Annunakis and Reptilians will trade across different galaxies and universes via CPEC making it center of Multiverse .

Exactly....Very soon, Aliens will trade through CPEC too...Just wait and watch....Everyone will benefit from it except INDIA....:)

I write articles regularly, share some of them here as well :)

I have read your articles on PDF and I find it very good and thought provoking, rest of the members will agree with me too, except Indians...:lol:. :tup:

Indians are like :cry:

Exactly....Very soon, Aliens will trade through CPEC too...Just wait and watch....Everyone will benefit from it except INDIA....:)

I have read your articles on PDF and I find it very good and thought provoking, rest of the members will agree with me too, except Indians...:lol:. :tup:

Indians are like :cry:
Haha, good :)

Haha, good :)

By the way, what do you think Why Iranians are showing interest in CPEC? What can be their motives and objectives.???

Just recently their ambassador has given statement regarding CPEC....

By the way, Turks are also keeping an eye on this project....Just recently, they highlighted CPEC too....

I write articles regularly, share some of them here as well :)
Please do correct the 300 / 400 tons in your article above to 300 / 400 million tons..
Very good article indeed!

Center of th world for CEPEC in the sense that it will involve some other _than Chna_ major economical powers of the world as they have already shown interests; Turkey, Iran, Russia and not the least the GCC..between them they hold most of the Oil and Gas reserves of the world..

"Indian projects of 90 billion $ is strictly Indian centric, While CEPEC has international ramifications on top of being Pakistan centric"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom