What's new

‘Cow slaughter’ being used to target us, claims Indian cricketer’s dad

"Without him your bowling is a joke" really?cause he is a Muslim?How come Islamic team of Pakistan is a joke then?

Not because he is a muslim. But because he is slightly better than your joke of a bowling.

And Islamic republic of Pakistan bowling is not a joke. It has amir. Umar gul just returned. There is wahab that made Watson dance in WC. And there are spinners like Imad who made highly aggressive batting of New Zealand to remain silent. They defended a target of 172 just yesterday against a team like New Zealand at their home ground.

And cow slaughter is bullsh!t anyways. Cows are slaughtered all over the world including India. Stop using it as an excuse to target Muslims. If you really want to target Muslims, grow some f*cking balls to come up with some better excuse than this lame sh!t excuse.

Muhammed Shami should play for his motherland-Pakistan. I believe that some muslims are being forced to by lack of opportunities to work for and play for India. The said land has given us nothing but pain and severe problems. The cow slaughter ban is a direct means of harassing and oppressing Muslims left in Indian occupied parts. On its basis any of us can be arrested and punished, mostly for doing absolutely nothing.

Muslims are told to eat all that is available to them including beef. It is a direct assault on Muslim rights to ensure we do not eat beef. We Lucknowis will never surrender our basic rights to these Indians (policemen) who create false cases to frame my people. The Indians can sell cows to outsiders and know they will cut them up but muslims in Indian occupied parts can't eat the cow. Pathetic oppression of muslims.

no .His not good enough .
Crap bowler only because he eats beef that his a little fast

"Without him your bowling is a joke" really?cause he is a Muslim?How come Islamic team of Pakistan is a joke then?

Sorry but your bowling attack has always been a joke compared to Pakistans.

Selection of words to give a hindu terror and persecution in the name of gau hatya angle is nice. It's a clear case of stopping police from doing its duty and aiding a criminal flee after committing crime of cow slaughter, which is against the laws.:p:

Ye maamla AASTHA ka hai ya RAJNEETI ka. Aap khud behtar jaante ho.
Agar ye AASTHA ka maamla hota
– to kya India beef export me no.1 country hoti ?
– to kya iss nayi sarkar ke aane ke baad slaughter houses ko aur zyada subsidy di jaati ?
– to kya Leather business k liye India world famous hota ?
– to kya India me Leather k bag,shoes etc bante ?
– to kya yeh rashtravadi apne nicker me “leather” ka belt pehanna na chodh dete ?
– to kya yeh rashtravadi leather ke black shoes pehan kr zameen pr per pathak pathak chalte ?
– to kya ye dangayi neta chamakti hui leather ki sandal apne pero se utaar kr fek nhi dete ?
– to kya gaain(cow) road pr lawaris ghumti aur kachhre se plastic khane pr majboor hoti ?

In sb baato pr kbhi koi bheed pagal hoti nhi dekhi mene.
Ab jo log ye kahenge ke beef sirf gaain ke meat ko thodi na kehte hai ya leather dusre janwaro ke chamdey ka bhi banta hai.
To unse mai ye kehna chahunga ke masoom rashtravadio tumne kabhi apne leather ke sandal, shoes, belt ya wallet ka istemaal karne se pehle uska forensic test kraya hai ?
Jis desh me gaain se sabse zyada pyaar karne wale kisaan hi sarkar se surakshit nhi hai to gaain kese hogi ??
Jumla, Pakhand aur Hawabaazi ke siwa kch nhi hai yeh. Yeh sirf votes k polarization ki politics hai.
Sambhal jao mere bharatvasiyo, Sambhal jao. Varna ye murda khor bhediye iss desh ko barbaad kr denge.

10300100_698061070253655_1925869083990955930_n.jpg

What is this?
Even cows slaughter along with buffalos for some kind of pooja.

It's just a Sanghi politics. Even Hindus in Kerala eat cow meat and I have seen this with my own eyes.

10300100_698061070253655_1925869083990955930_n.jpg

What is this?
Even cows slaughter along with buffalos for some kind of pooja.

It's just a Sanghi politics. Even Hindus in Kerala eat cow meat and I have seen this with my own eyes.

Oh really ???
With your own eyes ??Ohhhhhhhh

Selection of words to give a hindu terror and persecution in the name of gau hatya angle is nice. It's a clear case of stopping police from doing its duty and aiding a criminal flee after committing crime of cow slaughter, which is against the laws.:p:
Tuadi dp ch khabay pasay ali kuri bari sohni ey eda naa ki ey?

yes with my own eyes Mr. Mallu

Poor man's diet

Not only Muslims and Christians, but also India's Scheduled tribes and Scheduled castes - who account for 25 percent of the country's population, are beef eaters.

In the states of Kerala, West Bengal and most of the Northeastern region - where cattle slaughter is legal, beef is widely consumed.

"Beef is one of the most affordable sources of protein for the Dalit community," said Mohan Dharavath, President, Dalit Adivasi Bahujan and Minority Students' Association based in southern city of Hyderabad.

The Association organised two controversial "beef festivals" in the city's universities, serving beef curry and beef biriyani - a popular rice and meat dish.

The motive was to assert one's right to choose own food. The events drew huge crowds, including professors and students across faiths and castes, said Dharavath.

The student-wing of the BJP came out openly against the use of beef in universitycanteens.

While universities are meant to be secular, "food politics" has seeped into canteens, Dharvath told Al Jazeera.

"Universities used to have separate mess halls serving pork and beef in the 1970s, but they refuse to do so now. Brahamincal ideas of what food is acceptable is imposed on everyone," he said.
A book on the dietary traditions in ancient India was banned for a while because it claimed that Brahmins, who occupy the top rung of Hindu caste ladder, were once beef eaters.

"It got me all kinds of threats," Professor Dwijendra Narayan Jha, a historian and author of the book, the Myth of the Holy Cow, told Al Jazeera.

While Hindu religious fundamentalists have always associated cow slaughter with Muslims, Jha in his book pointed out that eating beef was common in Vedic and subsequent times among Brahmins long before the advent of Islam to India.

"There is no doubt that beef remained an important part of the Indian haute cuisine and cow was often killed in honour of guests. It is totally baseless to argue that Hindus never ate the flesh of the cow," he said.

Governments have also been instrumental in reinforcing these beliefs. For example, references to ancient Hindus eating beef were deleted from school text books in 2006. The process was set in motion under the previous BJP-led government.

A book on the dietary traditions in ancient India was banned for a while because it claimed that Brahmins, who occupy the top rung of Hindu caste ladder, were once beef eaters.

"It got me all kinds of threats," Professor Dwijendra Narayan Jha, a historian and author of the book, the Myth of the Holy Cow, told Al Jazeera.
The ban on cow slaughter has also fuelled an underground business.

"Cows are often either illegally transported long distances to where slaughter is legal, such as southern Kerala state and neighbouring country of Bangladesh. Or killed in illegal slaughterhouses. There are an estimated 30,000 illegal, unlicensed slaughterhouses in India," said Poorva Joshipura, CEO of the animal welfare group PETA's headquarters in India.

Joshipura said that the leather usage is directly related to cattle slaughter, while cows involved in dairy production also undergo various cruelties.
Shafiullah who buys cattle from farmers' markets said: "Farmers can barely sustain themselves, we cannot expect them to care for unproductive animals."

"Why do not political parties buy the cows instead of us and ensure them a decent life? This is not about protecting cows, it is about playing politics," he said.

Source: Al Jazeera

cow slaughter hindu nepal | Ex Brahmin

Time for a good nuking to discipline India

After all, Muslims will still exist, no matter what happens, but we can end their right wing fascist religion

gao hatya very serious crime in India ..piss of cow hold more value than national cricketer of India
[video]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom