What's new

‘Cow slaughter’ being used to target us, claims Indian cricketer’s dad

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hindu extremism at its peak in India -- Indian Cricketer Mohammad Shami's family receives threats over cow slaughter

Bulllshyte!

His father is doing this drama because his other son was arrested two day ago after he beat up a police inspector and helped two detainees flee from their custody, an act that would have got him shot in most muslim countries!

Mohammed Shami’s brother arrested |

So what does a well trained ''man of peace'' do when in trouble , claim victimhood!

Anyone remember, when Azharuddin, after playing hundreds of matches for India and captaining India for hundreds more, when caught red handed in match fixing claimed victimhood too, saying he was being ill treated because he is a muslim? Then how did he mange to captain India for hundreds of matches, by using the name Ramlal Pandit?

Typical.

Anyway Azharuddin later apologized for that, and went on to become a member of parliament, all using his real name.

And at the troll title, if this is ''peak extremism'', then majority muslim countries will kill (no pun intended) to achieve only this much level of ''peak''!

Last edited:
Hindu extremism at its peak in India -- Indian Cricketer Mohammad Shami's family receives threats over cow slaughter
I hope our indian muslim brothers can have beef in future when they are in bigger numbers as compare to hindus as of today.

‘Cow slaughter’ being used to target us, claims Indian cricketer’s dad

• January 16, 2016, 11:19 am

cow-slaughter-being-used-to-target-us-claims-indian-cricketer-s-dad-1452925122-2416.jpg

NEW DEHLI – Indian fast bowler Mohammed Shami’s father – Tauseef Ahmad - on Friday claimed that his family was in ‘danger’ as they were being targeted for ‘cow slaughter’, The Times of India reported.

Pacer Shami’s father said these comments a day after Indian pacer Mohammad Shami's brother Mohammad Haseeb was booked — he was later released on bail — for allegedly assaulting a police officer and pressuring cops to release a few men arrested on charges of cow slaughter, Tauseef Ahmad.

“My son was not even present there at the time of the incident and had reached the site only much later,” Ahmad told on Friday. “He (Haseeb) was just an onlooker like so many others who had gathered there. He was unnecessarily dragged into the controversy. It is just that a few persons are nurturing enmity with our family because of the publicity we have got after Shami started playing for team India, he said.

“I had reported the issue to the DM in this regard a month ago. This (the arrest) is the result of that. A term like 'cow slaughter' is being used to target us,” he added. Amroha district magistrate Ved Prakash confirmed that Ahmad had indeed met him a month ago. “It is true he had met me with a complaint that someone was threatening his family on phone. But he did not mention who his tormentors were.”

On Thursday afternoon, station officer of Didoli police station – Praveen Kumar – got a tip-off regarding a person wanted in a case of cow slaughter. When the team led by Kumar went to arrest the man, Haseeb allegedly prevented the police from doing their job and even scuffled with sub-inspector Pradeep Bhardwaj, tearing the latter's uniform.

Bullshyte!!!

His father is doing this drama because his other son was arrested two day ago after he beat up a police inspector and helped two detainees flee from their custody, an act that would have got him shot in most muslim countries!

Mohammed Shami’s brother arrested |

So what does a well trained ''man of peace'' do when in trouble , claim victimhood!

Anyone remember, when Azharuddin, after playing hundreds of matches for India and captaining India for hundreds more, when caught red handed in match fixing claimed victimhood too, saying he was being ill treated because he is a muslim? Then how did he mange to captain India for hundreds of matches, by using the name Ramlal Pandit?

Typical.

Anyway Azharuddin later apologized for that, and went on to become a member of parliament, all using his real name.

and LOL at the tolerance troll! So there should be tolerance of people beating up policemen and helping detainees escape? I guess I am going to add tolerance to the list of words like ''secularism'' ''peace'' etc as the most abused words in ''certain circles'' today!

shami is one of a few good bowlers India has. India shouldn't target him. Without him Indian bowling sucks big time.

Muhammed Shami should play for his motherland-Pakistan. I believe that some muslims are being forced to by lack of opportunities to work for and play for India. The said land has given us nothing but pain and severe problems. The cow slaughter ban is a direct means of harassing and oppressing Muslims left in Indian occupied parts. On its basis any of us can be arrested and punished, mostly for doing absolutely nothing.

Muslims are told to eat all that is available to them including beef. It is a direct assault on Muslim rights to ensure we do not eat beef. We Lucknowis will never surrender our basic rights to these Indians (policemen) who create false cases to frame my people. The Indians can sell cows to outsiders and know they will cut them up but muslims in Indian occupied parts can't eat the cow. Pathetic oppression of muslims.

So india should not target him because he is good bowler ?
What stupid logic is that ?

Yes. Without him your bowling is a joke. Anyways cow slaughter is a joke too. So you shouldn't target him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom