What's new

Cow dung cakes found in Indian passenger luggage at US airport.

200.gif

Most indians these days are good ambassadors of their country :lol:

What happened in ganges river was such a scandal you can't undo that simply.. Filling up the ganga river with dead bodies has to be the lowest point anyone has hit in the last century or perhaps in the last 200 centuries

What happened in ganges river was such a scandal you can't undo that simply.. Filling up the ganga river with dead bodies has to be the lowest point anyone has hit in the last century or perhaps in the last 200 centuries

The horror of Ganga river was truly a sad moment and probably the worst incident to day since the covid outbreak and the biggest covid tragedy happened in that river.. People even stopped eating fish from that river

There are like millions of cows in America. Pretty sure you can find them in the fertilizer section of Home Depot or Lowe’s.

..they probably prefer high caste cow excrement. I made the mistake of asking an Indian what his last name meant, he gave me an hour long lecture on how his family name represents the top tier of their caste system. It makes him very desirable to the ladies apparently, a point he emphasised repeatedly.

May be it's true, I have seen some attractive Indian women accompanied by absolute toads.
At the time I assumed love was blind but may be there is more to it.

On topic perhaps our cows aren't USDA prime enough?

can someone teach these idiots that cows all around the world go through the process of excretion, why the hell would you carry that shit with you when you can get their fresh fix from any dairy farm

..they probably prefer high caste cow excrement. I made the mistake of asking an Indian what his last name meant, he gave me an hour long lecture on how his family name represents the top tier of their caste system. It makes him very desirable to the ladies apparently, a point he emphasised repeatedly.

May be it's true, I have seen some attractive Indian women accompanied by absolute toads.
At the time I assumed love was blind but may be there is more to it.

On topic perhaps our cows aren't USDA prime enough?

Cows in India literally eat from garbage dumps. Free range cows in Texas have a selection of grass, corn or soy. How is digested garbage better even if high caste?

Cows in India literally eat from garbage dumps. Free range cows in Texas have a selection of grass, corn or soy. How is digested garbage better even if high caste?

I visited a native american pueblo in Taos, New Mexico on a school trip years ago they used a blend of clay and cow dung to make pottery. I know the use of cow dung in hut construction is also wide spread in Africa. But I don't think i've ever heard of anyone consuming cow excretions until pdf.

I wonder if it's just India? or is it also practised by hindus in other countries. Bali? Thailand?

Back
Top Bottom