What's new

Covid success and Imran’s resurrected political capital.

What happened to those millions of labourers? From the pictures I saw in the news it looked like the virus would definitely spread everywhere when they return home.
thats what is actually happening right now. cities are safe, towns n villages are not....and guess which india has more? cities or towns/villages...

thats what is actually happening right now. cities are safe, towns n villages are not....and guess which india has more? cities or towns/villages...

I thought with the international media criticising it they would have stopped them or given alternate accomodation? Doing nothing sounds irresponsible and a great way to infect communities which otherwise would have been fine.

They can count their money just fine. Educated enough to cartelize on the main road too.

This reminds of my time in Multan, I met a guy selling bananas on a fruit stall, he spoke good English with me. He was running the business which belonged to his father, he himself was studying Business (MBA or something similar). Pakistan needs to digitalize rapidly, the exchequer will benifit in long term.

I thought with the international media criticising it they would have stopped them or given alternate accomodation? Doing nothing sounds irresponsible and a great way to infect communities which otherwise would have been fine.
its not that the central or state govts are not trying....but there were and are a whole lot of problems for a densely populated country such as india

good going pakistan.
congratulations for containing the deadly virus.
here in india, its a mix of peculiar problems.....the cases per day in big cities have flattened or even decreased in some cases; but the small towns and villages have seen a serious spurt of increased cases.
2020 is a cursed year.
its due to the unplanned lock down in start on which indians were cheering and cursing and calling names to Pakistani PM for not doing complete lock down.

its due to the unplanned lock down in start on which indians were cheering and cursing and calling names to Pakistani PM for not doing complete lock down.
the higlighted part is one of the reasons.....namecalling pakistan or its officials cant be a reason for the rise of pandemic in india.

the higlighted part is one of the reasons.....namecalling pakistan or its officials cant be a reason for the rise of pandemic in india.
the reason why india is in pathetic situation today

Back
Top Bottom