What's new

Covid-19 now kills more than 1 American every minute. And the rate keeps accelerating as the death toll tops 300,000

shanlung

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China

Flash back to what I wrote in my Facebook on 06 Feb 2020

What we all witnessing now is the first phase. The starting point of 2019 new corona virus in Wuhan and China.
And we seen the response made in quarantining and incredible speed of organising and building hospitals and facilities in holding and treatment.
And may in time, hold and halt this virus totally in China.
We also see the mocking and laughters and demonising of China's efforts , despicable cartoons in guise of free speech to laugh and the taking advantage of this to further rub the face of China in the mud.

BUT
The next phase is inevitable. Not that I wish for that to happen, but happen that will be.
That virus is now already in many countries and with the fore warnings given by China. Despit the warnings, are those countries capable and able and have the dedicated expertise shown by China in containing and holding and treating this virus? Can USA, or any other country , build hospitals from bare fields and equipt that in a matter of days?
Perhaps so, but sadly, not to the extent demonstrated by China.
In the days and weeks to come, that virus will be spreading and spreading in USA, in Denmark, in Europe , in Africa , India and Australia.
Chinese and China and all decent folks will sorrow and pray for them and help them best they can in USA, Denmark and others .
And maybe, hopefully, the insults and savage mockery they shown to China will stop as they all desperately trying not to be sick and die themselves.
Chinese and China and all decent folks will not be mocking and laughing and taking advantage or insulting them the way USA, Denmark and others had done and still doing to China in the initial crisis.
We will wait , and see.
Phase 2 is just starting. 🙏🙏🙏🏔🐲

Mockery and accusations of China did not stop. Even as it became clearer and clearer covid19 was present in many countries before China. And China guilty of being the only country that identified this new virus.

Instead accusations were flung on China as the cause of this virus.

Mockery and accusations of China gone even more rabid and foaming mad even as their people were thrown under the buses and made to die needless death.

Crazy world we live in with even crazier people and mad leaders like in Murica who collectively elected a Dotard and now paying the price. And same for other countries that jumped on Murica bandwagon and brown nosing themselves on Muricans and ape them in hurling lies and accusations at China.

Full price not even known or even guessed at the final butchers bill.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...son-actor-nick-cordero-dies-of-covid-19-at-41

Cordero had been in Los Angeles in March, working on an immersive production of Rock of Ages, when he developed symptoms of pneumonia. He was admitted into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he was diagnosed with COVID-19, put into an induced coma and placed on a ventilator. He was given blood thinners but developed clots and had his right leg amputated. He also underwent dialysis, was placed on a heart-lung bypass machine, was given a temporary pacemaker, had mini-strokes and sepsis, and lost more than 60 pounds. Kloots told Gayle King on CBS This Morning in early July that Cordero's lungs were so damaged he'd likely need a double lung transplant to survive.

The west always claims the some Chinese past leaders "killed" how many Chinese, can we safely say that Trump "killed" 300,000 Americans so far? (Some studies claim the real causalties are several times higher)

2559.jpg

34050830-8810583-image-a-67_1601998419848.jpg

Trump-Tweet-Feb-24-2020-e1586785085607.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ee6o-c-UYAAdll9.jpg

Last edited:
It's a fake virus. If you're over 80 years old and supposed to die in 2 weeks and then this virus kills you then you are included in the statistics even though you only lost 2 weeks of life expectancy. Ridiculous how everyone is overreacting.

It's a fake virus. If you're over 80 years old and supposed to die in 2 weeks and then this virus kills you then you are included in the statistics even though you only lost 2 weeks of life expectancy. Ridiculous how everyone is overreacting.

You not cute :D

You not adorable:D

You do not make me laugh:D

You bore me:pleasantry:

Only one place for you to go to for you to be with your peers. Now dwelling with used toilet tisues and discarded condoms and discarded sanitary napkins and cockroaches and flora and fauna there.

I know that will bring you lots of happiness and contentment among your peers
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You not cute :D

You not adorable:D

You do not make me laugh:D

You bore me:pleasantry:

Only one place for you to go to for you to be with your peers. Now dwelling with used toilet tisues and discarded condoms and discarded sanitary napkins and cockroaches and flora and fauna there.

I know that will bring you lots of happiness and contentment among your peers
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
nigguh wat? didn't get a word you're saying.

I deem the inital post by the op to be reasonable and would justify a reasonable answer.

This is the same like with the spanish flu , but depending from where you are looking from ,
countries and governments cant/wont let a good crisis go to waste.

Chinese schadenfreude isent helping there case either.

if anything this should be a case study in the leveraging factor of soft power.

Last edited:
Might even be happening in Murica as well.

Indian hospital warns of rare & potentially DEADLY FUNGUS in some recovered Covid-19 patients — RT World News https://www.rt.com/news/509644-india-fungus-covid-19/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom