What's new

COVID-19 in Gujarat: BJP MLA spits in government-run kitchen for poor in Rajkot

Indian politicians and media. Not long ago radical Hindus were foaming at their mouths on mainstream media - - - - - - -

I am not aware of any such demand.

Maybe you can provide some evidence ?

So now Aranab goswami and all those bjp mp's shown in the video are Arab?

I saw Arnab Goswami in that video state a FACT. That on that particular week Tableegi jamaat constituted 50% of all reported Corona cases.

Where was the frothing you claimed ? Where was the demand for apology ?

I saw Arnab Goswami in that video state a FACT. That on that particular week Tableegi jamaat constituted 50% of all reported Corona cases.

Watch that whole episode and the level of vilification against muslims by his penalist is simply pathetic

That above posted clip also shows bjp mp's calling for a social boycott of Muslims.

Watch that whole episode and the level of vilification against muslims by his penalist is simply pathetic

I did watch that whole episode and saw no demand for any apology by anyone. Arnab appears from 1:31 to 1:40 and there were ZERO panelists.

That above posted clip also shows bjp mp's calling for a social boycott of Muslims.

Yes, there was some tagged as an BJP MP (could be an MLA) who did ask not to buy vegetables from muslim vendors. Seems like a good suggestion considering the videos we have all see of muslim vendors spit on vegetables, sprinkle piss on fruits and dunk them in gutter water.

Last edited:
Seems like a good suggestion considering the videos we have all see of muslim vendors spit on vegetables, sprinkle piss on fruits and dunk them in gutter water.

A year ago I've watched a video of an indisn clean shaved vendor shining his vegetables in sewer water, couldn't guess his religion though.

Andhadhun, no amount of Anglo syllabus can tame the hatred of Brahman hindi elite for others except a decisive war - - - - - - - - -

A year ago I've watched a video of an indisn clean shaved vendor shining his vegetables in sewer water, couldn't guess his religion though.

Do you buy your vegetables from Indian vendors ? if not, how is that relevant ?

Andhadhun, no amount of Anglo syllabus can tame the hatred of Brahman hindi elite for others except a decisive war - - - - - - - - -

You are entitled to your views and prejudices. Not to Facts.

I stick to facts.

Back
Top Bottom