What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

My ancestors sacrificed massive lands and wealth to migrate to Pakistan from Ludhiana in Indian Punjab to Faisalabad in Pakistan.
My family sacrificed wealth and lands (our homes became governor houses in India), and financially supported the Khilafat (Turkish) movement to our potential complete ruin (if found) while being ruled over by the British. We never asked for anything in return nor will we. For us Pakistan is everything and more.

My family sacrificed wealth and lands (our homes became governor houses in India), and financially supported the Khilafat (Turkish) movement to our potential complete ruin (if found) while being ruled over by the British. We never asked for anything in return nor will we. For us Pakistan is everything and more.
Indeed Quaid-e-Azam's dream was, is and always will be more precious to us than our life and wealth.

Thats no sacrifice. Escaping hell isnt sacrifice for **** sake.

I thought that Indians support freedom of speech.

A satirical picture cannot kill people, but an incompetent government will kill many people.Some Indians care more about the criticism of others than the lives of their own people.

Is this the root cause of India's failure?

narendra teli: oi my fraand dolaan traamp ne buggi akhi marva ditta asaanu

Trump told me to show red-eye to china and before my eyes could go fully red Chinese descend on ladakh and turn my soormas into icicles

We don't even consider them a civilization. More so since they unleashed a pandemic on the planet.
Drink cow urine to fight virus: Bengal BJP chief
1619996138400.png

BJP Surat Leader Tweets Video Of Man Allegedly Feeding 'Gau Mutra' To Covid Patient, Deletes Later
1619996089700.png

Cow urine, dung can treat coronavirus, says Assam BJP MLA
1619996019300.png

Hindu group hosts cow urine drinking party to ward off coronavirus
1619995990600.png

True.

We don't even consider them a civilization.

looking at the way Indians look and live I doubt any one on this planet thinks of you people as civilized.

1619999904157.png

USA saw this, Italy saw this, many countries saw brutal Wuhan Virus scenes. Doesn’t mean they are weak. we have the world’s largest and fastest vaccination campaign going on right now manufacturing our own vaccines domestically.

Delusion is a virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
They believed in Pakistan, fought for Pakistan, voted for Pakistan & migrated for Pakistan..
.while many lost their loved ones. Isn't it a sacrifce??
@adelphi I am hoping he was speaking tongue and cheek. We lost family on trains and caravans to Pakistan. We lost our wealth, power, status and prestige. But in all honesty I personally believe we gained more in gaining Pakistan. I cannot imagine still living in India. Our family has strong roots in pre-colonial FATA and Afghanistan. Today we are part of the fabric of Pakistan (serving in each of her services, fighting in each war, even being governor of her provinces, Pakistani first and Pashtun second (if that even matters).

Screenshot_20210502_135424.jpg

A fake news from Taiwan
The real official micro-blog and this fake information.The real official micro-blog and the logo on the fake information are different, and I did not see this post on the official micro-blog.
It's just bullying that non Chinese people don't understand Chinese.
Real Account Number
Screenshot_20210503_082701.jpg

Fake accounts from Taiwanese media
Screenshot_20210503_082522.jpg

Here goes -

More schadenfreude from CCP

View attachment 739552

Just a reminder. This virus originated in China.

China does not use a single voice to express opinions, foreigners should be familiar with it.

The Chinese also suspect that the virus was made by the United States, but this does not affect the Chinese to deal with the virus.

Back
Top Bottom