What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

okay supa!

kindly enjoy the mela and spread some more virus!

fakenewj! whole world is jealous of supa powa india and wants it to fail! reality is india has vaccinated 100% hindus minus dalit muslim and christian!
hindu ab khatay may nai mitrrrun jarra ganga may dopki toh lagao!
Is it because of mela the virus is spreading in Pakistan.

I remember when COVID started how Indian media bashed the "Tablieegi Jamat", its people were trashed and beaten up by the people for spreading COVID.
However, nothing is being said to these nude sadhoos on the nude beaches of Ganges. Double standards I guess. I don't see Arnab Gowsawami insulting these sadhoos as he insulted the tableegis.

‘People who defamed Tablighi Jamaat now silent on Kumbh Mela’: Maha minster - YouTube

They wear no mask :coffee: , swimming around in dirty river with sewage , which spreads covid further

just because you associate with something you dont have to defend illogical things!

regards!
I don't ,I speak truth .the virus is spreading rapidly in subcontinent. Melas or tabdilies only increasing the spread.we just have to be prepared.

Why is the UK government not imposing travel hotel quarantines on India just like they rightly did to Pakistan and BD?

I am highly suspicious of the these Indian origin ministers within Boris cabinet playing their dirty role here.

It's pure geopolitics at play here banning Pakistan and BD. But actually it's worse since Boris government has not banned India who now has it's own "Indian variant" of virus. This government is playing with the lives of Citizens by not putting India into red list.

Geopolitics has gone beyond being rational.

Millions dead people not been able to see their loved ones for one last time India may not be doing the right thing to control this covid 19 but it should not have got this far why was it not contained. Cow dung and piss did not start this those figures are fun for kids here to score points but those deaths are real and this should not have come to this . Most of us here are ok we were born into a place where we can take a piss on a forum but others have lost everything and thinking about how to feed their kids . India the shithole think what you want but we the victims we not cause this

maybe people from the UK spread it, like others here have been saying was done in Pakistan.

I don't ,I speak truth .the virus is spreading rapidly in subcontinent. Melas or tabdilies only increasing the spread.we just have to be prepared.
i visited r/indiaspeaks and your fellow modi bakhts/safrooni boys think mela is okay but namaz is an issue! and imo both should be banned for atleast 3 weeks! but Modi the 56 inch boobie dont have balls to ban Mela but i am sure he will find a way to blame Muslims for spreading virus in Hindu mela!

crazy place India!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom