What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Start doing more test n dubara purana Pakistan mangna shuru kardo gai. In India 90% are asymptomatic patients.
Our neighbours are so honourable people that they question Modi on providing vaccination but will never question master for spreading corona. Setting new standards of Pride n honor in the world.

Modi hai tu sub mumkin hai ~ over 250,000 cases on daily basis now and growing
Govt did stupid things by allowing religious gatherings and election gatherings. Don't go by absolute numbers ,every 3 or 4 th person tested in Pakistan is covid positive ,that's a huge percentage ,if you do proper testing i am sure the numbers will be higher than India reported numbers even with such a small population compared to India.

Start doing more test n dubara purana Pakistan mangna shuru kardo gai. In India 90% are asymptomatic patients.
Our neighbours are so honourable people that they question Modi on providing vaccination but will never question master for spreading corona. Setting new standards of Pride n honor in the world.
Tangent much? Topic is India not Pakistan.

Actually, international flights should be canceled for all countries in India.

I am surprised that Why aren't other countries banning entry for Indians from India?

They should do by now - Nothing wrong!!! it is totally acceptable...

Govt did stupid things by allowing religious gatherings and election gatherings. Don't go by absolute numbers ,every 3 or 4 th person tested in Pakistan is covid positive ,that's a huge percentage ,if you do proper testing i am sure the numbers will be higher than India reported numbers even with such a small population compared to India.

You can't hide the death numbers, can you.

Even if supposed the coronavirus positive patients are high, and not tested, why the death rates are so low compared to India.

Quit yammering. I'm clearly talking about this thread; I don't care if you want to discuss Hasina's panties in private with someone else.

You are either illiterate or ignorant...

Mr Modi, a vaccine guru no more

Where does the title mentions India??

Back
Top Bottom