What's new

COVID-19 Deaths, Figures tell the real story!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The up to date figures for Ecuador shows only 1063 deaths. This figure is as of now/today.

upload_2020-5-2_5-32-42.png

When we watch this report by Sky News, the reporter said there were 7000 deaths in just one city, which is worse hit.

What kinds of figures are provided by the authorities in different countries to mislead populations around the world!!

I have been saying the same thing about India, their figures makes no sense whatsoever, considering the population size.

Everyone is lying about coronavirus.

But I understand if they don't want to create a panic.

And I appreciate that.

They are also lying about the vaccine.

Once it was released, coronavirus will be 100% eradicated.

But how about the mutation?

Influenza up to today is not yet being solved and killed half of the millions of humans worldwide each year.

Despite the so-called influenza vaccine exist.

The up to date figures for Ecuador shows only 1063 deaths. This figure is as of now/today.

View attachment 628988

When we watch this report by Sky News, the reporter said there were 7000 deaths in just one city, which is worse hit.

What kinds of figures are provided by the authorities in different countries to mislead populations around the world!!

I have been saying the same thing about India, their figures makes no sense whatsoever, considering the population size.

India if mass death happens, you can't hide it, its because of population size. I can guarantee you for death figures, but the contaminated people might be more.
Credit must go to the total lockdown, where nobody is allowed in street other than emergencies.

India if mass death happens, you can't hide it, its because of population size. I can guarantee you for death figures, but the contaminated people might be more.
Credit must go to the total lockdown, where nobody is allowed in street other than emergencies.

Don't give stupid guarantees. Bigger the size, more difficult to gauge the truthfulness of the figures.
We know how media is completely under control of the Modi Sarkar and what they are doing to keep everyone in line.
The UK still not revealing the true deaths figures due to COVID-19.
You are trying to say that India is more organised and advance than the UK!!

Don't give stupid guarantees. Bigger the size, more difficult to gauge the truthfulness of the figures.
We know how media is completely under control of the Modi Sarkar and what they are doing to keep everyone in line.
The UK still not revealing the true deaths figures due to COVID-19.
You are trying to say that India is more organised and advance than the UK!!

There are n number of channels in India and they have zeal to reach corners for their TRP. Some are anti Modi as well, to cater nearly 60% of population who didn't voted for Modi.

We have imposed a total lockdown from beginning and now we are at 39th day of it. All means of transport, travell, partying was banned, getting outside was banned without emergency reasons (either for groceries, banking or medicine). Even in areas where more cases were reported police took pain to deliver groceries door to door. You can check for an article from BBC on India's case.

Meanwhile in UK though you started lockdown same day, hardly it was rigid, no total lockdown. Parks are open, trains and public transport are running, no stopping of people going outside. You enjoyed the good weather spell. You also tried herd immunity. There is beautiful article from National Geography which you can read. And now
We were expecting herd immunity to build,” Azra Ghani, an infectious disease researcher at Imperial College London, said in a press briefing on March 16. “We now realize it’s not possible to cope with that.” This should be the explanation of your high mortality rate than India.

You are not forced to buy my guarantee, but will have to live with the reality.
Between, I stayed in UK over 5 years, just saying.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom