What's new

COVID-19: "as much as 55% of India’s population could be infected"

India is already using COVID19 as a weapon in Kashmir

Please ask your friend China to put export control of weapons which causes concern for Pakistan.

true Corona doesn't but Indian Hindu govt does. If you dont give treatment to minorities simple is that, just like Indians were lifted from China and left alone in Iran because they are all Muslims.

You may hate to hear that, but India has brought back "muslim" Indians from Iran too.

Instead of vaccine, hindu regime will make sure all Muslims are infected.
I think it's detrimental moment for Muslims of India.
We should have not spared any stone un-turned on 27th February.

Yes Mr. that is why people were RESCUED from IRAN... and currently under 15 days quarantine...
As GOI wanted to INFECT MORE AND MORE MUSLIMS... they requested to end anti caa protests... when these people tried to show that they are IMMUNE to such small virus... GOI FORCEFULLY stopped such gatherings...

27th... ahh... Izraeli pilot, MKI, No AMRAAM, doosra banda... PM... DG ISPR... MiG 21... Abhinandan... katal ki raat... big man in big office... bottomline... GUTS...NO...

Yes Mr. that is why people were RESCUED from IRAN... and currently under 15 days quarantine...
As GOI wanted to INFECT MORE AND MORE MUSLIMS... they requested to end anti caa protests... when these people tried to show that they are IMMUNE to such small virus... GOI FORCEFULLY stopped such gatherings...

27th... ahh... Izraeli pilot, MKI, No AMRAAM, doosra banda... PM... DG ISPR... MiG 21... Abhinandan... katal ki raat... big man in big office... bottomline... GUTS...NO...

Indians are superhumans then. 55% infected and deaths less than fingers on my hand.

Utter speculative shit that PDF feeds on

you could have said less than hair on your head instead..
would have made more sense

however..i agree there is no corona in india .

Last edited:
Made laugh and jokes of the suffering people of China, in the case of India as prime example, while leaders in the West brushed it off as a "Chinese virus, Chinese problem", to summarize it lightly.

Come back in a month. If the virus doesn't kill, the lockdown will kill; from starvation. Millions could die.

7000 indians die due to hunger each day. The problem with this pandemic would be reporting, first testing and then reporting. And in case of death lots will be brushed under the carpet with the tag of "death by other causes". Though i wish and pray that world, especially subcontinent stays safe from this pandemic. We are looking at horrible numbers if that happens due to large population and lack of health facilities.

Private research organizations conducted randomized testing of 700 people across the length and breadth of India. It was concluded that there is no community spread except small clusters in a few states. The lockdown happened after all data analysis. We are still in stage 2 and this lockdown will bring favourable results much to the chagrin of some.

You got some big mental problems..! Deal with it..!
Coronavirus don’t do religious discrimination like you.
Heck corona is the most secular thing ever..! No racism, no sexism, no nothing.

The number of deaths due to corona are low becoz we tested less,,,,,number of patients dying of atypical pneumonia in last 10days will be much more thn official figures.
This is very important statement from a medical professional.

I hope both India and Pakistan test more and more people....

Muslims will survive as they do not consume haram food like cow urine.
CVD-19 is contagious disease, it transfers without eating /drinking.
Kashmir is a closed state, it's a total blackout on what's going on in Kashmir.
What's happening in streets of Dehli and what happened in Gujrat in pasts are facts, that speaks for themselves.

55% means 600 million Indians, what kind of stupid projections and predictions are these.

Back
Top Bottom