What's new

Covid 19 and role of NGOs in india

Meliodas

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm particularly interested in role of NGOs with foreign relationships or funding engaged in relief work during current covid wave in India. Specially in the south Indian sector and ngos having Christian /missionary affiliation.

I feel like current time is the best for these actors to cement there presence in India. Please share if you have any statistics or articles related to this.

I'm guessing you are Christian and looking to help India through a Christian NGO? Thank you!
I hope you find the stories below useful.

However,
If you had ill intentions, I may have to warn you in advance before you click that link that the stories you may read may include Muslims who converted to Christians. This is not different if you select any other missionary as well.

https://missionindia.org/stories/

Again, if you did not have ill intentions, please do donate. India can use any help we can get. I appreciate you!

this is one of myself and my staff, colleagues are donating to

KhalsaAid, a Sikh-led nonprofit, is one of the volunteer groups helping to deliver oxygen and other crucial supplies.

I'm guessing you are Christian and looking to help India through a Christian NGO? Thank you!
I hope you find the stories below useful.

However,
If you had ill intentions, I may have to warn you in advance before you click that link that the stories you may read may include Muslims who converted to Christians. This is not different if you select any other missionary as well.

https://missionindia.org/stories/

Again, if you did not have ill intentions, please do donate. India can use any help we can get. I appreciate you!
No I'm not Christian, I'm looking to study how ngos/missionries are working in India in the times of covid. I asked about Christian organizations as there acts in India is frequently being questioned specially in South India. Academically Rajiv Malhotra is very critical of their role and it is interesting for me that if Rajiv is right in his opinion these organizations must be doing alot of fishy stuff in India. This would be beneficial to study both for India and its friends and foes alike. Further its not about what religion was converted, its more about how these actions are played and can be used or defended against.

Back
Top Bottom