What's new

Covaxin "Found To Neutralise" Indian 617 Variant: US Expert Anthony Fauci

We are still going to loose 3%+- of the pop that around 40mil
no avoiding that.

If not now, then with some other variant after a while . Looking at the trend.
This will be like a flu on roids that keeps coming back every year.

Any chances to avoid it is to push more vaccine R&D

Ideal vaccination plan should be one dose of any mRNA (Pfizer/ Astrageneca/ Moderna etc.) vaccine followed by inactivated corona jab (like Covaxin/ sinopharm / SinoVac etc.) for maximum efficacy.. I believe China had already suggested something in this line. Other countries should pay heed to them as this will ensure maximum protection.

An

And how do you know that chinese?

Any medical or other paper to support your assertions any scientific study how do you know Thier composition?
I don't get what your inquiry is/ You mean whether covaxin is safer than astra? I don't mind less efficacy as long as it's safe and don't give me blood cloth in brain like astrazenica has shown. I would prefer sinopharm or sinovac over astrazenica which have reported notable side effect.

And if you mean the part regarding Ocuzen than https://ocugen.com/vaccine/overview/ and 84% of vaccine advisory committee of COVAXIN is american.

I don't get what your inquiry is/ You mean whether covaxin is safer than astra? I don't mind less efficacy as long as it's safe and don't give me blood cloth in brain like astrazenica has shown. I would prefer sinopharm or sinovac over astrazenica which have reported notable side effect.

And if you mean the part regarding Ocuzen than https://ocugen.com/vaccine/overview/ and 84% of vaccine advisory committee is american.

84% of vaccine advisory committee is american.

what role did the perform what was Thier contribution RD money etc

Any medical or other paper to support your assertions

any scientific study how do you know Thier composition?

What the contribution how much did they invest

what's Thier profit has any ocugen not ocuzen commented on it

What the name of the RD lab where they synthesized the vaccines

How did the US develop the vaccine?

JUst
BCS the reviEw commitie is American the vaccine is American

Also the Chinese vaccine does not work it turned two Chinese into blacks that are now being discriminated against

Ideal vaccination plan should be one dose of any mRNA (Pfizer/ Astrageneca/ Moderna etc.) vaccine followed by inactivated corona jab (like Covaxin/ sinopharm / SinoVac etc.) for maximum efficacy.. I believe China had already suggested something in this line. Other countries should pay heed to them as this will ensure maximum protection.
Astrazenica uses adenovirus-vectored technology,it's the worst tech among the lot and poses the most side-effect in comparison ,hence it's banned in many countries and US would never green light that.

Astrazenica uses adenovirus-vectored technology,it's the worst tech among the lot and poses the most side-effect in comparison ,hence it's banned in many countries and US would never green light that.
I have got a hundred reports on how bad sinovac is and how untested it is this is not your thread go defend Chinese vaccines in another thread
Chinese vaccines caused two doctors to become black

And if you mean the part regarding Ocuzen than https://ocugen.com/vaccine/overview/ .

and 84% of vaccine advisory committee of COVAXIN is american

just BCS they are white lol one of them is an Australian you just assumed that they were American BCS of their skin colour right?

Last edited:
I have got a hundred report on how bad sinovac is and how untested it is this is not your thread go defend Chinese vaccines in another thread
yeah right,meanwhile AstraZeneca actually managed to get itself banned even in brazil where sinovac is most inoculated. How can you say Sinovac is untested when nations from brazil to Indonesia has conducted trials that has spanned from months ? which other vaccine was trialed directly in foreign states other than locally where data is impressed as one see fit?

yeah right,meanwhile AstraZeneca actually managed to get itself banned even in brazil where sinovac is most inoculated. How can you say Sinovac is untested when nations from brazil to Indonesia has conducted trials that has spanned from months ? which other vaccine was trialed directly in foreign states other than locally where data is impressed as one see fit?
Listen to me Chinese boy this is an Indian vaccine thread go defend sinovac in other threads don't compare here

Many others astrazenneca a was trialed in Indian sputnik 5 was also trialled in other countries car regions sinovac in Brazil with a 50 Percent efficiency. Link

Also this

just BCS they are white lol one of them is an Australian you just assumed that they were American BCS of their skin colour right

more safe worthy than astra-covishield? it's codeveloped with Ocuzen hence US is backing the vaccine,though Indian media has wiped out the name of ocuzen from it and claimed astra-covishield as Indian vac.
Ocuzen is a start up by an Indian American who is going to make Covaxin for US markets. The company has applied for emergency authorization of Covaxin to FDA.

It has no role in development or manufacturing of Covaxin so far.

Covaxin is developed by Bharat Biotech with help of Indian Govt labs ICMR and NVI.

Listen to me Chinese boy this is an Indian vaccine thread go defend sinovac in other threads don't compare here

Many others astrazenneca a was trialed in Indian sputnik 5 was also trialled in other countries car regions sinovac in Brazil with a 50 Percent efficiency. Link

Also this

just BCS they are white lol one of them is an Australian you just assumed that they were American BCS of their skin colour right
And stop attacking sinovac in Indian vaccine thread.

50% % efficacy against P1 Brazilian variant ,the trial was based on frontline workers only ,first in the world ,while astra vac are trialed on healthy civilians with very low risk of infection,in trials astra has shown only 27 % efficacy against silent virus .Do you get the concept of how different the messy trials are in brazil ?

For comparison , Turkey's own Sinovac Phase 3 clinical trial showed 83% efficacy . What about that? Turkey is much more advanced and capable in medicine than brazil .
1619609704048.png

Health Minister Fahrettin Koca says ,since sinovac vaccination program started in Turkey, the positive case ratio for people aged 65 and older had halved to 8.2% from 17.7% the ratio for health care workers fell to 1.3% from 5.3%.The hospitalization ratio for senior citizens dropped to 31% from 57.4% during the same period, and to 0.78% from 3.1% for medics.

Ocuzen is a start up by an Indian American who is going to make Covaxin for US markets. The company has applied for emergency authorization of Covaxin to FDA.

It has no role in development or manufacturing of Covaxin so far.

Covaxin is developed by Bharat Biotech with help of Indian Govt labs ICMR and NVI.

How can you say Ocuzen isn't involved when the vaccine advisory committee is 84% American pharma experts? I just hope it's safer than astra .

50% % efficacy against P1 Brazilian variant ,the trial was based on frontline workers only ,first in the world ,while astra vac are trialed on healthy civilians with very low risk of infection,in trials astra has shown only 27 % efficacy against silent virus .Do you get the concept of how different the messy trials are in brazil ?

For comparison , Turkey's own Sinovac Phase 3 clinical trial showed 83% efficacy . What about that? Turkey is much more advanced and capable in medicine than brazil .View attachment 738128

Health Minister Fahrettin Koca says ,since sinovac vaccination program started in Turkey, the positive case ratio for people aged 65 and older had halved to 8.2% from 17.7% the ratio for health care workers fell to 1.3% from 5.3%.The hospitalization ratio for senior citizens dropped to 31% from 57.4% during the same period, and to 0.78% from 3.1% for medics.
"Vaccination provides significant benefit regarding cases, hospitalization, receiving intensive care, intubation dimensions, and I urge citizens who became eligible for vaccine to show utmost sensitivity to get vaccinated," Koca said.

How can you say Ocuzen isn't involved when the vaccine advisory committee is 84% American pharma experts? I just hope it's safer than astra .

If the final result is indeed around 50%, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad vaccine, and doesn’t mean it’s useless,” Wang said. “Honestly, the most important thing about a vaccine isn’t its effectiveness, but its safety. Even if a vaccine is only 20% effective, as long as it’s safe, it’s better than nothing
.The Associated Press reports the director of the China Centers for Disease Control, Gao Fu, said Chinese vaccine

Sinovac is a private company producing COVID vaccines. Sinopharm is another state-owned firm. International testing has revealed both vaccines are about 50% effective in preventing moderate to severe COVID symptoms.s “don’t have very high protection rates.”

84% American pharma experts? I just hope it's safer than astra

One of those Americans was born in Australia hence he is an autrallian not American

Also stop derailing on an Indian vaccine thread or i have reported you form constantly changing the subject
.what role did the perform what was Thier contribution RD money etc

Any medical or other paper to support your assertions

any scientific study how do you know Thier composition? What's the composition of the test did they make the inactive virus

What the contribution how much did they invest I. RAnd D

what's Thier profit has any ocugen not ocuzen commented on it

What the name of the RD lab where they synthesized the vaccines

How much of the content is Indian.

One of those persons is an Australian

Last edited:
Not 84% American pharma experts but Ocuzen is 100% American including it's founder who is an Indian American.

Once again I repeat Ocuzen has nothing to do with Covaxin development.

Ocuzen is going to license produce Covaxin for the US market.

Not 84% American pharma experts but Ocuzen is 100% American including it's founder who is an Indian American.

Once again I repeat Ocuzen has nothing to do with Covaxin development.

Ocuzen is going to license produce Covaxin for the US market.
One of those 84 Percent was born in Australia hence he is an autrallian he is saying them as Americans BCS of white skin he did not even bother to read Thier names and search Google for Thier linked profile
No scientific evidence or basis to calling them American they were developed in nvirl lab India k
Report. The false flagger for spreading misinformation
That's what will work

Back
Top Bottom