What's new

Court summons Khan for leveling allegations against Altaf

^^^^
Aukat apni check karo, look at the words being used by u, insaan ke okat us kee zaban say zaher hoti hai,

KARACHI - The Sindh High Court on Friday summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan in the defamation suit filed against him by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). Khan is to appear before the court on December 13 and is obliged bring with him relevant documents and a written statement in favour of his stance against the MQM. Khan has held MQM leader Altaf Hussain responsible for the murder of PTI leader Zahra Shahid, who was killed a week after the general elections. - See more at: Court summons Khan for leveling allegations against Altaf | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

and who is the Plaintiff??? :laugh:

a British citizen sitting thousands of kilometers away???

get tha fück outta here

Plaintiff is Farooq Sattar on behalf of Altaf Hussain .............

the guy who was lying through his teeth while being grilled by BBC's Jeremy Paxman regarding the murder of that other MQM guy (forgot his name)

I hope Altaf bhai has a competent legal council (for his own sakes) because he is enough hot water of his own. This will have to be a defamation case of Imran Khan vs. MQM because the courts dont have much legal jurisdiction over Altaf Hussain -- given that he surrendered his Pakistani passport for a britisher one.

it's a no-brainer and it's just an eye-wash just to make drama.

in fact a lot of eyes are on MQM for the broad daylight murder of Zahra Shahid Hussain and the amount of rigging galore in Karachi which even many officials admit was taking place.....MQM is a mafia, supporting them is supporting a criminal enterprise disguised as a political party

if i were in charge of the affairs, i'd have tanks and APCs waiting outside their gate until they surrendered

the guy who was lying through his teeth while being grilled by BBC's Jeremy Paxman regarding the murder of that other MQM guy (forgot his name)

I hope Altaf bhai has a competent legal council (for his own sakes) because he is enough hot water of his own. This will have to be a defamation case of Imran Khan vs. MQM because the courts dont have much legal jurisdiction over Altaf Hussain -- given that he surrendered his Pakistani passport for a britisher one.

it's a no-brainer and it's just an eye-wash just to make drama.

in fact a lot of eyes are on MQM for the broad daylight murder of Zahra Shahid Hussain and the amount of rigging galore in Karachi which even many officials admit was taking place.....MQM is a mafia, supporting them is supporting a criminal enterprise disguised as a political party

if i were in charge of the affairs, i'd have tanks and APCs waiting outside their gate until they surrendered

You are just ambitious nothing else ... Till time no charges have framed upon him ... He is still an independent citizen over there ... Secondly he is not just British citizen ... He is dual national ... He didn't give up Pakistani nationality ... He has right to file defamation case at anyone who will allege him without evidence in talk shows or else ... Court has considered his petition ...........
Do you have some evidence that he ordered to murder Zahra Shahid...??? If you have than you should go to courts or contact to IK that justice can be served instead of talking on internet ... If you say his supporters are supporting to criminals then you don't have such right to say ... Because millions of people are support to MQM in Sindh ... You are not a judge ..........

tou ab altaf camming bhi kerta hai?

How.....??????????

Back
Top Bottom