What's new

Court denies bail to Congress leader accused of inciting riots over beef rumours

Its their own choice. Who am i to decide or opinion them on it?

Why would you not have an opinion on Muslims not wanting Secularism or democracy?
You are a Muslim living in a Islamic nation. So, it's only fair for us to know how you feel about Secularism & democracy!

Why would you not have an opinion on Muslims not wanting Secularism or democracy?
You are a Muslim living in a Islamic nation. So, it's only fair for us to know how you feel about Secularism & democracy!

Any form of government if it adheres to basic Islamic principle can be Islamic in nature.
So it really doesn't matter what name you give it. And thus my opinion is worthless on that.
But what suits India better?

Any form of government if it adheres to basic Islamic principle can be Islamic in nature.
So it really doesn't matter what name you give it. And thus my opinion is worthless on that.
But what suits India better?

Your opinion is valuable.
Without knowing what Muslims believe in, how can a consensus be reached?
If some one is asking me about my opinion on secularism & democracy, it's only fair that I know theirs as well!

So, please do explain why you feel Islamic principles are anti-secular & anti-democratic? Do you think you should be correcting them, especially in the face of larger context of how Muslims are increasingly under the scanner for this very same reason?

Your opinion is valuable.
Without knowing what Muslims believe in, how can a consensus be reached?
If some one is asking me about my opinion on secularism & democracy, it's only fair that I know theirs as well!

So, please do explain why you feel Islamic principles are anti-secular & anti-democratic? Do you think you should be correcting them, especially in the face of larger context of how Muslims are increasingly under the scanner for this very same reason?

You do realise being Muslim is not some infection or a virus?
There are over a billion Muslims with everyone having a different opinion.
The only consensus is basic Human rights if you really need one.
Whose scanner? Do you really believe people give a damn about that?

Islam needs no correction or consensus.

Why generalising the Muslims? Somehow i feel the world cares more about Muslim ummah than the Muslims itself?

Lol everybody wants to help Muslims but don't want to help themselves.

So now you can answer me how India plans to take care of this divide?

You do realise being Muslim is not some infection or a virus?
There are over a billion Muslims with everyone having a different opinion.
The only consensus is basic Human rights if you really need one.
Whose scanner? Do you really believe people give a damn about that?

Islam needs no correction or consensus.

Why generalising the Muslims? Somehow i feel the world cares more about Muslim ummah than the Muslims itself?

Lol everybody wants to help Muslims but don't want to help themselves.

So now you can answer me how India plans to take care of this divide?

I agree with everything you said.

Exactly why I want to know your opinion as a muslim & as a person living in a Islamic country to understand about your views on Secularism & Democracy.

Forget about India. You are too obsessed about it. Not many countries care about India & Indians but are worried about Islam & it's incompatibility with Secularism & Democracy.
You will help immensely if you can share your thoughts on why secularism & democracy does not seem to exist in countries with Islamic majority?

I agree with everything you said.

Exactly why I want to know your opinion as a muslim & as a person living in a Islamic country to understand about your views on Secularism & Democracy.

Forget about India. You are too obsessed about it. Not many countries care about India & Indians but are worried about Islam & it's incompatibility with Secularism & Democracy.
You will help immensely if you can share your thoughts on why secularism & democracy does not seem to exist in countries with Islamic majority?

The thread is about India. And you are dragging Pakistan in the mix. So obsession jab is highly uncalled for and yes I agree the world doesn't really care much about India.

You know if you don't give importance to Muslims but treat them as any other human, many of the problems will automatically go away.

If any Muslim has a right to observe prayers, allowed to perform pilgrimage to Makkah and fast in the month of Ramadan. Pay zakaat. That's pretty much it.

The details of the code can be democratically debated and implemented.

Pakistan and Turkey may represent both such cases. Ofcourse traditional or cultural problems like honour killing or oppression of women exist in Muslim majority countries just like they exist in every eastern civilisation.

The biggest issue is Muslims are sitting on top of unused resources and oil. That makes them an obvious target.

Its just fashion and in few years people will find new ones and India seems quite a good pick for that.

Christians saw it. Jews saw it. Muslims are seeing it. The obvious selection would be Hindu India with its booming population and resourcefulness bounties.

The world needs an enemy to keep the order going. Anyone who studies history from a neutral pov will see it.

The question is are you prepared enough? Or crumble before it even begins. The cracks are widening in India.

While Muslims will have atleast one sentence to keep them together and a basic consensus on Qur'an. The others do not enjoy this luxury. So after all the racial ethnic and cultural divide has taken its toll. They may as well survive.

Can the Hindu religion keep India one country?

The thread is about India. And you are dragging Pakistan in the mix. So obsession jab is highly uncalled for and yes I agree the world doesn't really care much about India.

You know if you don't give importance to Muslims but treat them as any other human, many of the problems will automatically go away.

If any Muslim has a right to observe prayers, allowed to perform pilgrimage to Makkah and fast in the month of Ramadan. Pay zakaat. That's pretty much it.

The details of the code can be democratically debated and implemented.

Pakistan and Turkey may represent both such cases. Ofcourse traditional or cultural problems like honour killing or oppression of women exist in Muslim majority countries just like they exist in every eastern civilisation.

The biggest issue is Muslims are sitting on top of unused resources and oil. That makes them an obvious target.

Its just fashion and in few years people will find new ones and India seems quite a good pick for that.

Christians saw it. Jews saw it. Muslims are seeing it. The obvious selection would be Hindu India with its booming population and resourcefulness bounties.

The world needs an enemy to keep the order going. Anyone who studies history from a neutral pov will see it.

The question is are you prepared enough? Or crumble before it even begins. The cracks are widening in India.

While Muslims will have atleast one sentence to keep them together and a basic consensus on Qur'an. The others do not enjoy this luxury. So after all the racial ethnic and cultural divide has taken its toll. They may as well survive.

Can the Hindu religion keep India one country?

This thread is not about India.
It's about the duplicity of main stream media and political parties being apologists of Islamic violence, a global phenomenon that is turning other religions to not have great opinion of Islam & Muslims.

It's not how Muslims are being treated. It's about how Muslims treat others where they are in majority and how they demand special privileges where ever they are in minority.

This obvious duplicity & the blatant obfuscation of facts is alienating any sympathy other religions are having for Muslims. It's not Muslims that are victims here. They are the perpetrators where ever they are majority. From Egypt to Indonesia, all Muslim majority countries, the minorities are going extinct. Where they are significant numbers like in India, they use the oil money to buy media and people to project themselves as victims.

This article I posted is a glaring example of how muslims misuse the system to further their victimhood fake stories. Here is a muslim leader from Congress party who spread fake news, caused riots and is now claiming to be a victim.

The larger context of this is that this phenomenon is being replicated in thousands all over the world where Muslims are in minority to perpetuate a narrative.

It's about the duplicity of main stream media and political parties being apologists of Islamic violence, a global phenomenon that is turning other religions to not have great opinion of Islam & Muslims.

It's not how Muslims are being treated. It's about how Muslims treat others where they are in majority and how they demand special privileges where ever they are in minority.

This obvious duplicity & the blatant obfuscation of facts is alienating any sympathy other religions are having for Muslims. It's not Muslims that are victims here. They are the perpetrators where ever they are majority. From Egypt to Indonesia, all Muslim majority countries, the minorities are going extinct. Where they are significant numbers like in India, they use the oil money to buy media and people to project themselves as victims.

This article I posted is a glaring example of how muslims misuse the system to further their victimhood fake stories. Here is a muslim leader from Congress party who spread fake news, caused riots and is now claiming to be a victim.

The larger context of this is that this phenomenon is being replicated in thousands all over the world where Muslims are in minority to perpetuate a narrative.

Anyone can misuse a law if one is determined enough or clever enough.

I really thought congress was an Indian political party.

Phenku sahib... Baingan ki baataan nakko Karen. Abbott me shopping karlen jake poison laga Kay.

Shayad koi Ismail bhai apki baaten maan len yaha to bohat mushkil hai.

The world is gradually moving away from this rhetoric and populist movements around the globe will put an end to globalisation and isolate themselves.

Well the media seems to be biased for you it seems.

All the western media has done in the past 5 years is tell the rape story of India and now the mob patrol.

The majority is being treated as a minority while the minority gets the special attention.

How do you propose India should solve this?

Making Kashmir again the notice of everybody's attention in guise of Islamic Terror is a beautiful move.

A little bit more.

But yes you are in the right direction.

The south is pretty much secular still. Is it going to be a North vs South? Hindu vs Muslim? Secularist vs Democratic?

Not to mention the poverty crisis and even industrialization.

How does one pick their battles? That is a million dollar question

Last edited:
True.
The fast becoming unstable India presents grave threat to regional peace and economics.

You got the whole problem wrong buddy.
It's unstable Islam that us the gravest threat to humanity. It ain't Indians killing/bombing/stabbing/running over with vehicles people all over the world.

First step of solving any problem is accepting there is a problem. Come on, take the first step buddy. You can do it.

Lots of civil unrest it seems.
civil unrest only take place where there are ***civilians**** and democracy. Even US has lot of protests about their president, does that mean it is a bad place. You will appreciate freedom & things that come with it only when you live in a democracy unfortunately you dont :(

You will appreciate freedom & things that come with it only when you live in a democracy unfortunately you dont

Them preaching to India about Secularism & Democracy was a bit too much to digest.

You got the whole problem wrong buddy.
It's unstable Islam that us the gravest threat to humanity. It ain't Indians killing/bombing/stabbing/running over with vehicles people all over the world.

First step of solving any problem is accepting there is a problem. Come on, take the first step buddy. You can do it.

Never go full retard man..... That's what great thinkers said

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom