What's new

Coup on Yingluck's government in Thailand

Hope the Yingchuk govt wins.
She will win. Her brother Thaksin is well protected by friend of VN-Mr Hun Sen and Mr. Hun Sen, with VN behind his back, will support her to defeat any opponent .

to return the favour, Mr. Thanksin will share his power in Thailand with VNese after that :pop:

Yingluck has the mandate and the support of the majority of the Thais。

The US,a purported democracy,should come out and side with Yingluck publicly,rather than waste time sending its politicians to Ukrain and meddling in the internal affairs of a former Soviet Republic.

They are a bunch of USA supported criminals doing a coup drawing supporting from all evil forces, to usurp democracy. Something similar to how USA support Suharto against Sukarno earlier allying with Islamofacist, who deemed progressive Sukarno a threat to backward superstitious. Anything good to people is bad to these reactionary forces of Abhisit and USA.

Now China and Thaksin is lifting people out of poverty and promoting democracy. This is dangerous.

images

Credit: lidovky.cz

He has made the bold claims that if the turnout of the protestors was not meeting his quota he would disband the contingent of yellow shirts and stepped down.

It seems he has eaten his words and played tricks on the figures.

Is he going to be prosecuted also in connection of Abhisit's alledged giving orders of shooting the red shirt protesters?

Yingluck has been making good decisions during the protests and the oppositions pressure on her to step down

As the terms are not disclosed, I would not reiterate and speculate too much on it. I am not disposed to believe that this deal is not better than the market price, for reason that Yingluck could have dump it into market.

I am not saying you are wrong but I am not convinced.

I agree it rather useless to speculate too much. Still the current indicator is not good, 1 month after the deal, Thai rice keep getting cheaper, its equal to Vietnam rice price now which usually priced lower than Thai rice. Also with Yingluck recent popularity, i seriously doubt that Yingluck have ability to dump it into market and swallow the poison pill, something that She didn't dare to do when she is still popular enough.

Thai rice struggles to find buyers | Bangkok Post: business
Rice buyers remain reluctant to purchase Thai rice even though prices are now competitive with Vietnamese grain. "This is unusual, as Thai rice prices are now quoted at about the same price as Vietnamese rice," said Chookiat Ophaswongse, honorary president of the Thai Rice Exporters Association. "The free-on-board prices of 5% white rice, for instance, are only US$420 per tonne, but we still can't find buyers. This has never happened in Thai rice trading."

Last edited:
Its pretty safe, these protests don't usually affect the tourism industry, unless the shyte really hits the fan! Like it did few years back when the protesters shut down the airport.

Thats what I am worried for.

Anyway I'll soon see for myself.

Back
Top Bottom