Countries from Turks point of view.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
America
amerika.jpg

Austria-Australia: Ulan hangisi hangisiydi?
avusturya-avustralya.jpg

Azerbaijan
azerbaycan.jpg

Brazil
brezilya.jpg

China
cin.jpg

Palestine
filistin.jpg

India
hindistan.jpg

Netherlands
hollanda.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456 @usernameless @asena_great @Armstrong

Nothing stereotypical about this at all. it's very accurate!

Whaling would be more appropriate for the city I live in, but for Norway was a whole, either oil or fishing are good choices. We've a lot of both.

Oil platform. Oil (and gas) comprises 22% of Norway's GPD and 67% of our exports.
Channel.4.Scandimania.3of3.Norway.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org%5B20-41-25%5D.JPG

But with a diet that consists of a lot of fish:bad:, fishing is an obvious choice too.
Norway-2013-458.jpg

Norway's wailing fleet is even larger then Japan's notorious one. The city I live in even has a monument dedicated to whaling.
6137.jpg

Last edited:

Whaling would be more appropriate for the city I live in, but for Norway was a whole, either oil or fishing are good choices. We've a lot of both.

Oil platform. Oil (and gas) comprises 22% of Norway's GPD and 67% of our exports.
Channel.4.Scandimania.3of3.Norway.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org%5B20-41-25%5D.JPG

But with a diet that consists of a lot of fish:bad:, fishing is an obvious choice too.
Norway-2013-458.jpg

Norway's wailing fleet is even larger then Japan's notorious one. The city I live in even has a monument dedicated to whaling.
6137.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No no no....it's not about that.

It's about Neutrogena Hand Cream....

In the first commercial there were Norwegian Fisherman who were pulling the fishing nets, then they would cover their arms with Neutrogena Hand Cream. Background voice used say "Neutrogena Hand Cream, what Norwegian Fisherman prefers...produced with centuries old secret recipes " (or something like that, i can't recall perfectly) :D:D:D:D

That's how met with Norway, Norwegian Fisherman and their secret recipe hand cream NEUTROGENA. :)

Hagi......I love you Hagi, I love you Hagi, I love you Hagi.... :fans::fans::fans:

And years after we never forgot about him, our unending love for Hagi.

@flamer84 @Lost-Soul

Do you also love Hagi this much in Romania ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why my thread have been removed to "Members Introduction" section......o_O

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No no no....it's not about that.

It's about Neutrogena Hand Cream....

In the first commercial there were Norwegian Fisherman who were pulling the fishing nets, then they would cover their arms with Neutrogena Hand Cream. Background voice used say "Neutrogena Hand Cream, what Norwegian Fisherman prefers...produced with centuries old secret recipes " (or something like that, i can't recall perfectly) :D:D:D:D

That's how met with Norway, Norwegian Fisherman and their secret recipe hand cream NEUTROGENA. :)

:lol:

Durrrr, now I feel more dumb then usual:crazy_pilot:. I don't think I've seen that commercial before:P.

I was like, "But Neurtrogena's an American company:o:!"

Well at least feeling dumb isn't out of the ordinary for me:sarcastic:.

More than one has a problem with seeing the difference between Sweden and Switzerland, LOL...

During a press conference at the World Cup in Football in the U.S. 1994, the head coach of Sweden
got the question from a journalist from Colombia about the chances of the Swedish team vs his team
in the group play.

After a pause, the head coach replied that the journalists team had ZERO chance of beating Sweden
in the group play. When asked why, he replied:

- "Colombia is not playing against Sweden, You are playing against Switzerland!"

Norway-2013-458.jpg

6137.jpg

Noone notices, this is what we see:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

More than one has a problem with seeing the difference between Sweden and Switzerland, LOL...

During a press conference at the World Cup in Football in the U.S. 1994, the head coach of Sweden
got the question from a journalist from Colombia about the chances of the Swedish team vs his team
in the group play.

After a pause, the head coach replied that the journalists team had ZERO chance of beating Sweden
in the group play. When asked why, he replied:

- "Colombia is not playing against Sweden, You are playing against Switzerland!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was totally my mistake. :D But yeah, that too.....

We met girls from Switzerland in our Europe trip....I said "So, you are from Sweden, nice."....And they literally burst out..."We are not from fvcken Sweden, it's Switzerland, SWITZERLAND".....I said "Okay, okay sorry".... :)

But i think, Europeans also has stereotypical in some cases as they said "Being Turkish man, you are so lucky, you can have 4 wives", "Do you ride camels"..etc....

'm guessing Saudi Arabia is the same? :undecided:

Saudi Arabia was offensive....and it's not reflecting what Turkish people would think of it....Saudi Arabia would remind us of Islam, Sharia, Kabe, Mecca, Medine... not this.

Saudi Arabia

suudi-arabistan.jpg

Saudi Arabia
suudi-arabistan.jpg
That happens everywhere, nothing special. But I don't think it was intended to be offensive, more like a shame on you for still allowing tribalism to persist in the Holiest lands. :undecided:

But i think, Europeans also has stereotypical in some cases as they said "Being Turkish man, you are so lucky, you can have 4 wives", "Do you ride camels"..etc....
Turks and horses go together but camels?! Isn't polygamy banned in Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom