What's new

Counter thread to W.11 false accusation of rigging in NA-47 by PTI

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ECP mistake leads to suspension of election in NA47, W.11 (Hammad) made false accusation of rigging

1102198578-2.gif

Daily Express News Story

@W.11 alleged falsely in his thread without any proof that it was PTI MNA who rigged election, for which his membership suspended, however it was not true...

the truth is it was election commission's error that it allocated one vote-symbol to an independent candidate but made a printing mistake about the symbol... therefore the tribunal judge declared the election null and void.

I asked mqmer to provide link, which w.11 failed, therefore, created this thread !

Last edited:
@Leader here is the source that PTI MNA was disqualified for rigging

Tribunal orders reelection in NA-47

PESHAWAR: A local election tribunal on Monday ordered reelection in National Assembly constituency, NA-47, (Tribal Area XII), SAMAA reported.

The seat was won by PTI’s Qaisar Jamal in general elections of 2013.

The tribunal issued its ruling over a petition filed by defeated candidate Haji Abid Urrehman who had challenged Jamal’s victory blaming him for election rigging. - SAMAA

@Leader here is the source that PTI MNA was disqualified for rigging

Tribunal orders reelection in NA-47

PESHAWAR: A local election tribunal on Monday ordered reelection in National Assembly constituency, NA-47, (Tribal Area XII), SAMAA reported.

The seat was won by PTI’s Qaisar Jamal in general elections of 2013.

The tribunal issued its ruling over a petition filed by defeated candidate Haji Abid Urrehman who had challenged Jamal’s victory blaming him for election rigging. - SAMAA

Its a lie by Sama, it was mistake of election commission.. they are making a general allegation without quoting in which polling station, PTI MNA did rigging, what I have quoted clearly states the reason of re-election

Its a lie by Sama, it was mistake of election commission.. they are making a general allegation without quoting in which polling station, PTI MNA did rigging, what I have quoted clearly states the reason of re-election
ok then boycott samaa too pti fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom