What's new

Count Down to Election 2023 PAKISTAN

21.png

Pakistan's Law states clearly Election in 90 Days at all Cost
A fair Election , protected Election which protects the voter right

People who lay hinderance in the path of election will be committing greatest crime against the state of Pakistan - thus the harshest punishment applies against such people
And when did elections happened when law was put to the test in 1954, 1977 and 1998

Pakistan's Law states clearly Election in 90 Days at all Cost
A fair Election , protected Election which protects the voter right

People who lay hinderance in the path of election will be committing greatest crime against the state of Pakistan - thus the harshest punishment applies against such people
How old are you?

Anyone over 18 cannot be this immature about Pakistani politics, quoting laws in a country which is lawless lol

May 14th Election
Based on absolutely nothing

I will be back here watching you eat humble pie on the 14th

Pointless spam thread. We can't even get funding, election lists, election stuff assembled and you're expecting elections in 2 weeks lol

SC prison van kay driver tak ko kuch nahi bol sakti, leaver alone the PDM chors and their thug benefactors and sepoys. No elections in Pakistani until IK is put away for good.

You (still) have hope?
He will reply to you with a general variation of the following messages:

''May 14th election''
''It is the supreme court decision that has to be followed''
''Pakistan's Law states clearly Election in 90 Days at all Cost''
''A fair Election , protected Election which protects the voter right''
''People who lay hinderance in the path of election will be committing greatest crime against the state of Pakistan - thus the harshest punishment applies against such people''

Watch and tell me if I am wrong, whenever he replies it is the same messages as above

PDM need a stick from the establishment, otherwise, they won't move. And stay forever....

As Pakistani , I fully support election in 90 day Mandate
It's not Hope or Wish

It is
"Right" of Pakistani Citizen

Power by People is the Foundation of Pakistan

You (still) have hope?

He will reply to you with a general variation of the following messages:

''May 14th election''
''It is the supreme court decision that has to be followed''
''Pakistan's Law states clearly Election in 90 Days at all Cost''
''A fair Election , protected Election which protects the voter right''
''People who lay hinderance in the path of election will be committing greatest crime against the state of Pakistan - thus the harshest punishment applies against such people''

Watch and tell me if I am wrong, whenever he replies it is the same messages as above

As Pakistani , I fully support election in 90 day Mandate
It's not Hope or Wish

It is
"Right" of Pakistani Citizen

Power by People is the Foundation of Pakistan

@Trailer23, what did I tell you lol

Ressolve !! and Vision

One has to be ready to defend your Country

Election will be on May 14th
@Trailer 23, it is like talking to a bot

there is no elections happening till october. they will make sure of it. Anyone who doubts it is completely clueless about how our politics work

there is no elections happening till october. they will make sure of it. Anyone who doubts it is completely clueless about how our politics work
I totally agree with you.

This entire system is a lost cause.

Although, I think PDM just want to make certain that President of Pakistan (Dr. Arif Alvi) & CJP's tenure are over before they call the Elections.

Once that happens, PDM will have all the institutions behind 'em.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom