What's new

Could we judge the virus origin by the first place where we see the outbreak? No.

China is not to blame as a country per se , BUT it trying to pass the buck and not banning the wet markets after the first virus a decade back , is unseemly.
Correct. They have lied and lied every time.

SARS, Swine Flu, Avian Flu, H1N1/H5N1.

Had these pathetic lairs handled it on time and alerted everyone we would not be in this mess.

Now a concerted disinformation campaign etc. There are deliberate PLA trolls on this forum that are spreading and peddling these conspiracies and yet moderators are letting the on.

SARS, Swine Flu, Avian Flu, H1N1/H5N1.
SARS was from China, others were not, the world two biggest plagues in the past 100 years, Spanish flu and H1N1 were both from US, AIDS was probably from Africa but was brought in to China by an American in the early 1980's.

But is'nt it time China as a modern nation close these wet markets and ban wild life trade ? Livestock farming has checks and balances but wet markets and bush meat does'nt.. The problem with wild life trade is it mixes up species of wild life that in nature would have had no chance of mixing so the pathogens they carry can mutate to different levels.. Wet markets are unhygienic with wild life meat stacked upon one another with all kinds of disease crossing each other

It's not the 1950's and China is not suffering from a famine, There's a absolutely no need for this.. You kind of ignored my request for your opinion on this on a previous thread as well.. Do you agree ?

P.S: Glad that the Chinese authorities have taken a decision to ban Wet Markets and wild life trade.. Albeit way too late

I agree. We should take it a step further and shut down all nasty wet markets across East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Africa. Wherever they are, shut them down. I hateeeeeee poachers, hunters who hunt animals to extinction. Taking more than your limit as if you can really eat 10 deers all by your fat self. They are cool sh!t eating exotic animals this culture has to stop. It' savage. Shark fin soup and all that bogus.

I grew up in a family that respects wildlife man. God bess my Father for instilling that respect in all of his children. If I came home with a fish that didn't meet the required state size he would literally put them in a water bucket, hop in his 84 non-power steering Toyo, and release it back in the river. We need more people like him in the world.

Back
Top Bottom